This man married 4 wives at the same god damn time LMAFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Nah. It's been confirmed on his Instagram account that it was just an advert for beauty products. He wasn't marrying four women at the same time.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol i was just about to say he was wrong to only kiss one on the head and not the rest of them.

Marrying four women and treating them all justly is incredibly difficult. I dont know how they do it

Seoul

. . .
No sane women would agree to that, certainly not me. If I ever found that my husband married a second wife, nigga better run

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I doubt he could be just to all 4 Wives besides theres no need to have multiple wives nowadays back in the day it was normal cause of war many women were left widowed and they had no one who could provide for em

I think also it's just gonna make the children confused why sad has multiple Wives and in the end it's gonna break up the family

No sane women would agree to that, certainly not me. If I ever found that my husband married a second wife, nigga better run
Istaqfurulah, are you saying the prophet peace be upon him wifes were not sane? Having multiple wife's is part of our beautiful deen and a sunnah ukhti, please but some repseck on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.