THIS KINDA MAKES ME LOSE HOPE IN SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
THERE ARE SOME CRAZY SHIT I WITNESSED ON THIS SITE SO HERE GOES.

Firstly there are users here who would rather kill their daughter than let her live in the west just because she may become a promiscuous person and I don't even want to reply to these savages I'll just say that remember that the arabs before used to bury their daughters and if ur religious you know what happened to them.

2ECOUND THIS PISSES ME OFF THE MOST THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO HATE THE WEST AND THEIR LAW BUT SIT IN COUNCIL HOUSES EATING MCDS AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY HATE THE KUFFAR LIKE NO LOGIC WHATSOEVER

THIRDLY I JUST WISH WE COULD THROW THEM ALL IN SOCOTRA ISLAND AND LEAVE THEM TO CUT EACH OTHERS THROATS OFF AND BURN THE PLACE DOWN

LASTLY THIS IS FOR ALL THE DISCREET EXTREMIST HERE IF U HATE THE WEST WHY DO U USE THERE TECHNOLOGY, EAT THEIR FOOD AND GET THEIR AID YET YOU STILL HATE THEM

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Socotra island is valuable too us, it would protect our naval trade through the Gulf Aden and the Indian ocean, plus it could be a launching point for more influence in the southern Arabia but again MUH QABIL prevents all this

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Socotra island is valuable too us, it would protect our naval trade through the Gulf Aden and the Indian ocean, plus it could be a launching point for more influence in the southern Arabia but again MUH QABIL prevents all this

Um quick thing

You really give me hope when I see intellectual Somalis I get my faith back

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Ease off the Caps Lock, saxiib. You make good points but no one's gonna take you seriously WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING AT EVERYONE

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
This is a place where people mess about and have fun not the fuckin senate ffs. Don't take everything seriously wtf. If this site is giving you dhiig kar then I feel sorry for what you'll experience in the real world.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Ease off the Caps Lock, saxiib. You make good points but no one's gonna take you seriously WHEN YOU TYPE LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING AT EVERYONE

YO QUICK ADVICE DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BE YOU , IF THEY DONT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY LET THEM f*ck OFF

But thx for the advice

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
This is a place where people mess about and have fun not the fuckin senate ffs. Don't take everything seriously wtf. If this site is giving you dhiig kar then I feel sorry for what you'll experience in the real world.

YO I UR BACK

IM FINESSING MY BUDDY IN FIFA RIGHT NOW IM CHILL ASF

Those kind of people should be deported ASAP. If you don't like the West, you should be stripped off your citizenship and put on the first plane back to Mog city. No, scratch that. Just dump them into the Indian ocean so they can swim with the fish. Let them beg their Saudi boyfriends for a passport.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Those kind of people should be deported ASAP. If you don't like the West, you should be stripped off your citizenship and put on the first plane back to Mog city. No, scratch that. Just dump them into the Indian ocean so they can swim with the fish. Let them beg their Saudi boyfriends for a passport.

U LITERALLY WROTE WHAT I THOUGHT

U LITERALLY WROTE WHAT I THOUGHT
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. AND SPELL ALIKE APPARENTLY.

Seriously, you make good threads, I like your style, but the All Caps make it hard to read. Just some advice.

Also, what's the significance of your name. You're a live one aren't you my little carrot.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. AND SPELL ALIKE APPARENTLY.

Seriously, you make good threads, I like your style, but the All Caps make it hard to read. Just some advice.

Also, what's the significance of your name. You're a live one aren't you my little carrot.
quick question

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON SSPOT HATE ALLCAPS

quick question

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON SSPOT HATE ALLCAPS
For the same reason they hate eighteenth century English novels that capitalize every noun on the page. They're hard on the eyes. Not that these kids read 18th century novels. Or any novels for that matter. But try Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift, and you will see. Good book too.

So, your name?

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
For the same reason they hate eighteenth century English novels that capitalize every noun on the page. They're hard on the eyes. Not that these kids read 18th century novels. Or any novels for that matter. But try Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift, and you will see. Good book too.

So, your name?

WELL SINCE WERE THE SAME MIND TRY TO GUESSIT. , 10 TRIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending