This Kid Got His Scholarship Taken Away From For This

xoogster

the one & only

This shit unfair man i feel bad for him, they be saying nigga after almost every word in rap songs how you do him like this

K-M-O

Somali.
Biggest problem I have with the hip-hop industry is their constant “N” word profanity.

Hell, I recall the “N” word has been used ever since the “80’s”

the worst part about it: their ancestors were the one who were endured by those profanity.

it sucks century later their grandkids gonna be using it.

How humiliating.

This racism just because he's white he had his scholarship revoked.
if he was black this wouldn't happen
And he said Nigga not N!gger he was just rappin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He will be fine. Some white person will give him another scholarship

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nigga is said everywhere and i mean everywhere. Even Somalians i hear say “fashil nigga” or something like that.

1669051622361.png

El Nino

War illeen balaayo
The word nigga should not be used at all, a word literally used to dehumanise and humiliate madows, shameful.

Imagine telling an AA who lived 100 years ago that the word that was used to ridicule him/her would be used by her/his descendants to refer to one another. Shameful.

The word is so known it won’t go away anytime soon. This guy should have not have his scholarship taken away, I know the school was virtue signaling.

K-M-O

Somali.
The word nigga should not be used at all, a word literally used to dehumanise and humiliate madows, shameful.

Imagine telling an AA who lived 100 years ago that the word that was used to ridicule him/her would be used by her/his descendants to refer to one another. Shameful.

The word is so known it won’t go away anytime soon. This guy should have not have his scholarship taken away, I know the school was virtue signaling.

The problem is: they considering it empowering if they say it.

AA’s say this to prove the have every control of it and no one will use it against them.

The problem is with this foolishness: this will only enforce the “N” to be used constantly by all demographics.

They single-handedly turned the “n” word a meme in the 21st century.

:snoop:

This shit unfair man i feel bad for him, they be saying nigga after almost every word in rap songs how you do him like this

His stint was out of context, and no white man should use it. There is a history that comes with the N-word, so the dumbass should've avoided it.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
It might be unfair but it’s an unfair world lol deres black folks in the hood that are better football players but they ain’t gon get no scholarship.

Buddy fucked up he’s not even worth any sympathy lol even my unathletic ass knows that you gotta keep a super clean image for the big leagues.

Its the black people's fault for making a controversial word like that into a something normal amongst them. Even hispanics say it like there is no tomorrow even though their great great+ grandfather was Cabeza De Vaca.