This is why Somalia is under an arms embargo

okay once you manage to clear the entire country using these basic weapons then we can look for heavy equipments either legally or through the black market since we officially control the country as a legitimate state.
Somalia’s arms can only be removed once we manage to unite against AS. Once we remove AS we look for heavier weapons and make plans to bring back Shanta soomali regions by funding local insurgents and watching them bring results from the sidelines.
You want my sons to do the heavy lifting with ill equiped weapons? We will get better equipement and clean the Khwaarij and every battalion and regiment will do the same in their region.
:samwelcome:

You want my sons to do the heavy lifting with ill equiped weapons? We will get better equipement and clean the Khwaarij and every battalion and regiment will do the same in their region.
:samwelcome:

I thought you said that you had a diverse SNA National Army to do the fighting. Now they became your sons 🤔🤔

Nobody is asking your tribe to do all the fighting but next time be more upfront when you claim such clan militas as SNA

I thought you said that you had a diverse SNA National Army to do the fighting. Now they became your sons 🤔🤔

Nobody is asking your tribe to do all the fighting but next time be more upfront when you claim such clan militas as SNA
Where did I claim that SNA is diverse? Its 95% D&M+Hawiye.

I said you lot(Daroods) dont want to be part of SNA and want to sit in your tuulo while Hawiye and D&M do the state building. Once its time to reap the rewards of that hard work you cry wolf.
:mjpls:
As I said SNA guuto of every region will free its region, from shabaab. My sons wont keep doing the heavy lifting ill equiped. That is why I want arms embargo lifted.