this is why qashin somali like him should be kept out

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
"What culture do we have? somali culture is null and almost nonexistent. we survive on bariis and paasta, both not ours, heck our language is full of borrowed words/phrases. If someone wants to ban the niqab, then they should also start banning shirts, pants, underwears and revert back to macawuus and guntiino outfits as those alone are ours. Also stop eating rice and pasta. Don't speak other language, i mean yall wanna be strictly culturl right? nacalaa abihiin ku yaala. Kufaar baad tihiin. These motherfuckers will tell you a woman has the right to dress as she wants until a woman actually chooses to wear hijab or niqab like she has no choice." - Ferrari

This is precisely the problem with some somalis, they'd rather suck the dicks of other cultures so hard. This is idiocy that should be bred out, this nigga thinks CULTURAL CLOTHING equals all of those things, when they do not. Sometimes I wonder, why do some people seem to hate their own? I bet this nigga was born in yemen or something, usually are when they defend their masters so hard. Niqab is sexist, it's not somali culture, it's arab culture, it also has nothing to do with Islam.

Prolly gonna get banned by salty mods that need daqancelis, peace.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
- Gunti is a Ancient Eygptian clothing and the name is ancient eygptian.

-Macawis is a messed up Arabic word for Ma3waaz but Arabs pefer the word Izaar.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
chador.jpg

Unless anyone of you is dressing like this missile, you're not wearing a niqab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending