This is why I love America

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I agree with you 100%. Child molesters should be sentenced to life in prison. They deserve it and couple years is not enough punishment.

They get 5 or so years and then let out again but what they did and will do again will ruin so many lives. If this is too costly which I think is why they get short sentences, they should be sued for the therapy and emotional scars of both the victims and their family. It should be deducted from all their future earnings without hesitation or appeal. If they are out of work, back to the pen.

S

Shamis

Peadophiles have more human rights than their victims, didn't you know. Even with the high chance that the victim will commit suicide they still get shorter sentences than other serious offenders let alone a death penalty. Iran are the only people who'll hang them publically but they get bad press because the crime is usually written as sodomy.

Peadophiles have more human rights than their victims, didn't you know. Even with the high chance that the victim will commit suicide they still get shorter sentences than other serious offenders let alone a death penalty. Iran are the only people who'll hang them publically but they get bad press because the crime is usually written as sodomy.
Somalidu maxay sameeyaan haddii ilmo la faro xumeeyo. I am talking about back home. It seems to me we don't talk about that waa la qariyaa.

S

Shamis

Somalidu maxay sameeyaan haddii ilmo la faro xumeeyo. I am talking about back home. It seems to me we don't talk about that waa la qariyaa.

We don't generally kill them with public knowledge of why. You'll never know because the kids have to be protected from ignorant talk.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
In paper he is born in 1997 but in reality he is born in 1977...

All of them got 01-01

On top of that remember that, before DNA requirement was imposed, somalis would sell lots in their sponsorship. They would give it to the highest bidder. This person only has to be that gender and they would defy logic to disregard the age gap. Ame came with 30 years gap. You got a 37 year old who has to be fit in a 1994 birthdate.

They are only disclosing the criminals that they have captured to make it seem like they are doing their jobs. What a joke! lol How gullible @AbdiJohnson. Moreover, why do you seem so happy and ecstatic about the Somali criminals and ignore to mention the rest? It is like this guy gets a huge orgasm whenever Somalis do something bad or something bad happens to Somalis.

They are only disclosing the criminals that they have captured to make it seem like they are doing their jobs. What a joke! lol How gullible @AbdiJohnson. Moreover, why do you seem so happy and ecstatic about the Somali criminals and ignore to mention the rest? It is like this guy gets a huge orgasm whenever Somalis do something bad or something bad happens to Somalis.

I am Somali. Somali names mean more to me than some guy named Charles or Jésus or Latrice.

Then why not discuss how this should be stopped instead of laughing around? I think you enjoy dragging Somalis on the ground just admit it.

I'm not the one committing these crimes.

Maybe you should condemn them instead of focusing on me, a law abiding man, who is simply reporting

Lamagoodleys continue to eat the L's. :mjlol:

This was supposed to the generation that would return to the promised land and reinvigorate the old republic. Instead of gaining useful skills and a new perspective that could have given hope to the country of their parents, they instead became gangbangers, drug dealers, chicken heads, and s.

@Bahal you smoking that good stuff bruh if you believe your Somaliweyn fantasy will ever become a reality now. Come hold this massive L, sxb. :mjlaugh:

Last edited:
I'm not the one committing these crimes.

Maybe you should condemn them instead of focusing on me, a law abiding man, who is simply reporting
They have committed crimes that have been committed by others before and will continue to be committed by others in the future. They are either been punished or have been punished for their crimes. Tell me why you are posting them and pointing your fingers at all Somalis? You hate yourself don't you? Abdiruckus when will you be at peace with yourself and your people? No amount of glorifying western values will make you cadaan.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lamagoodleys continue to eat the L's. :mjlol:

This was supposed to the generation that would return to the promised land and reinvigorate the old republic. Instead of gaining useful skills and a new perspective that could have given hope to the country of their parents, they instead became gangbangers, drug dealers, chicken heads, and s.

@Bahal you smoking that good stuff bruh if you believe your Somaliweyn fantasy will ever become a reality now. Come hold this massive L, sxb. :mjlaugh:

Nigga its inevitable Ethiopia collapsin as we speak. These petty criminals are acceptable losses, we've already got the numbers necessary to rebuild our country we must first secure power from the subhumans calling themselves Somalis back home and put em to use doin hard labor while they kids gettin brainwashed into model citizens of a modern state

I mean look at you bruh apparently some kind of physicist you talk a tough game online but wen push comes to shove you gonna stick wit yo people I can see right through yo shtick breh its veiled tough love

:obamaswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts