This is why I love America

Status
Not open for further replies.
That list looks like its oldest entry was from the 28th of December

Are they telling me like 20 Somalis in Minneapolis were arrested in 2-3 days?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis are over 100,000 in Minnesota. Of course there will be at least 1000 felons each year.
The community is really improving, more people moving into the suburbs and getting out of the inner city.

S

Shamis

That's still a fvcked up crime rate. It's worse than Mogadishu 1994 if it's only within a few days.

This is shocking! I knew about some somalis getting arrested in MN but I didn't know it was this bad. Very sad.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Not surprising there been alot somali on somali killing the last 6 months:damsel:
Edit: bait thread outside of the first 2 all the other ones did something minor like trespass and give false info to police

S

Shamis

Somalida Somali bes ah ayeey ka adagyihiin. We're a bunch of skinny people who trust each other too much and that's why it's so easy for these drug rivals are able to track each other down and kill at will. They know everything about you even your grandmother's village and who her ancestors were. Somalinimo needs to be redefined to save lives here and back home.

S

Shamis

He needs the chair. All paedophiles need to die. Not one person will miss them and they always reoffend and claim they can't help it. Just kill them all.

He needs the chair. All paedophiles need to die. Not one person will miss them and they always reoffend and claim they can't help it. Just kill them all.
I agree with you 100%. Child molesters should be sentenced to life in prison. They deserve it and couple years is not enough punishment.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I agree with you 100%. Child molesters should be sentenced to life in prison. They deserve it and couple years is not enough punishment.
They should actually be killed. Why waste tax payers money on these xoolos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending