This is why f*ck UK AND LONDON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
They look like gang members, tbh. Why would anybody just throw acid at a person? I trust the UK hasn't truly fell apart?

Also, itt's interesting how this began as desis getting vengeance on the woman who broke their hearts and evolved into gang members throwing acid at rival packs.
Regardless that’s scary

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s not as bad as London but it’s drfinately active as I recall a uni boy got killed there (Somali)
I mean does acid attack happen there? I don’t care about other sorts of violence like stabbing or shooting. Acid attacks scare the shit out of me sxb. This shit is unheard of here in North America.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Regardless that’s scary

Oh, definitely, but at the same if I were a UK resident I wouldn't worry too much. As long as you don't join gangs or piss off the wrong desi then you should be good. Acid attacks must be few and far between judging by how much UK media reports on a single attack.

upload_2019-6-23_21-48-12.png

Also, apparently the US isn't even exempt from this? Lol. Cadaan people are learning quick.

upload_2019-6-23_21-49-25.png

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Oh, definitely, but at the same if I were a UK resident I wouldn't worry too much. As long as you don't join gangs or piss off the wrong desi then you should be good. Acid attacks must be few and far between judging by how much UK media reports on a single attack.

View attachment 74530

Also, apparently the US isn't even exempt from this? Lol. Cadaan people are learning quick.

View attachment 74531
Na it’s a really old method.

f*ck I’m not the friendliest guy.

A lot of ppl think I’m rufe.

Oh well, I’m still going to flex and get me tings cause that’s what makes me happy.

Till I get with a sweet one and settle.

Is a place like slough bad.? Just curious:damedamn:
No as many Madows in Slough. It's mainly polish people who just want to go gym and don't bother anyone, also a lot of somalis but still a decent place. However all it will take is more Madows to move in to turn the place into a zoo.

Hayes town is 1 stop away and full of peng young mali tings :mjhaps:

Look at these Somali guys and what hope and future do they have? Next week or month, you will hear one is murdered and his family and relatives claiming on the media that he was a university student and was killed on his way to the mosque. A missed opportunity of abortion. These idiots are proving Enoch Powell to be right on his “The Rivers Of Blood” speech.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why did my abo choose this Godforsaken island. Crazy stabbings, acid attacks, people being robbed for their KFC family bucket meal, and so on and so on.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'll never forget the day I was robbed of my KFC family bucket meal, by hungry school boys.

This island is truly, third world.

Status
Not open for further replies.