This is what happens when a certain clan group dominates the SNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
L41DytB.jpg

I am disgusted. These creatures hardly look Somali.

Can anyone tell the difference between the Ugandan Defense Forces and these mooriyan riff-raff recruited from galmudug and mogadishu?

No wonder they're losing the war! Brainless monkeys know only how to burn old grandmas when thieving their land.

f*ck the SNA, they do not represent me! :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
You really are an hateful mj, what has Hawiye ever done to you???

Instead of you convincing your folks in puntland to fights for the betterment of Somalia, you attack those innocent brave soldiers that are defending their homeland from foreign shisheey backed paramilitary called alshabaab.

Why attack those who do good!

Instead of you convincing your folks in puntland to fights for the betterment of Somalia, you attack those innocent brave soldiers that are defending their homeland from foreign shisheey backed paramilitary called alshabaab.

Actually, nearly every report published about these trash notes that they are a bigger source of predation and criminal behavior than Al Shabaab. Al Shabaab is winning because many people would rather live under their draconian laws than have to deal with the tutu dominated SNA.

Also, I am not MJ but don't go running your dirty unbrushed mouth against a clan that is superioir to you in every convinceable way you rat

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Why would you assume that he is MJ seriousley Im really offended ?

XaajiXumbo

Actually, nearly every report published about these trash notes that they are a bigger source of predation and criminal behavior than Al Shabaab. Al Shabaab is winning because many people would rather live under their draconian laws than have to deal with the tutu dominated SNA.

Also, I am not MJ but don't go running your dirty unbrushed mouth against a clan that is superioir to you in every convinceable way you rat

If it Walks like a duck, quacks like duck then it's a duck, you fool with your 24H cuqdad toward Hawiye especially HG is paramount and clear that you are an mj or mj wecel, end off.

All your posts are evidential that you hate HG hence why I call you mj, cause no other daroods has the incentives to slander them mighty HG.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
No offense, its a typical assumption like if I see someone attack dhullos it's an isaaq vice versa same as HG and MJ or Abgaal and merahan.
he is a little coward for even uttering thoose words. And you shouldent think bad of mj there are alot of mjs who saraficed thier lives for this country

XaajiXumbo

he is a little coward for even uttering thoose words. And you shouldent think bad of mj there are alot of mjs who saraficed thier lives for this country

I understand I'm in all sense just bantering, I love MJ for their somalinimo, all Somalia have a bad qualities, just like my folks HG for their brutish behaviour.

To tell the truth that man Islamistheanswer is really just bad naming Islam and nothing beyond which is really sad.

They look good and strong wtf are these skinny square forehead female looking istiikiin Somali niggas gonna protects the country from?

I understand I'm in all sense just bantering, I love MJ for their somalinimo, all Somalia have a bad qualities, just like my folks HG for their brutish behaviour.

To tell the truth that man Islamistheanswer is really just bad naming Islam and nothing beyond which is really sad.

I was going to say. OP has the most ironic username. It's unbelievable :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending