This is the only surviving male white rhino on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this creature looks sad, that’s probably because it is. Sudan is the last male white rhino on the planet––meaning this footage could soon become a record of an extinct creature.

I wonder how many were killed during the Ajuraan Dynasty?
:damn:

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This is really sad. Damn the people who part take in the bullshit that caused this to happen.

I hope in the future scientists figure out how to bring back extinct species.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Under 24 hr security :mjlol: they taking this far too serious :russ:someone should kill it for banter:lolbron:

Leo

The Brave
Being extincted sounds very devastating. I reckon its equivalent to having your entire clan wiped out from the face of the earth. :hemad:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
As long as people value something, they will get it under this capitalist system. The market will provide anything you want if the price is high enough.

Humans will regret driving so many plants and animals into extinction. A lot of them probably contain very valuable genes and potential drugs. Now instead of just finding them in the wild, humans will have to recreate it all from scratch. Sort of like a farmer eating the seed grain.

As long as people value something, they will get it under this capitalist system. The market will provide anything you want if the price is high enough.

Humans will regret driving so many plants and animals into extinction. A lot of them probably contain very valuable genes and potential drugs. Now instead of just finding them in the wild, humans will have to recreate it all from scratch. Sort of like a farmer eating the seed grain.

Somewhere in Socotra a Somalia goat is devastating an endemic cancer cure.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You: well its an animal thats now extinct because of me

Cellmate: well you should know ass is extinct around here, now bend over boi

:drakelaugh:
That would never happen. If i ever go prison i am joining the muslim crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending