THIS IS SOMALIA! | A Rich Heritage & A Bright Future | SOMALI ENTERPRISE

Masha'Allah to the Somalis and a United Somalia, and Masha'Allah to Galmudug for having the proved World largest 1/3rd Uranium Reserve (at 12:18 mark)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Indeed Somalia is blessed, I can't wait til we put our differences aside and see more unity in real life and on this forum. I want to meet each and every one of you one day back home, either on a road trip or at some resort. I don't care if it's 20 years from now :)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Masha'Allah to the Somalis and a United Somalia, and Masha'Allah to Galmudug for having the proved World largest 1/3rd Uranium Reserve (at 12:18 mark)
Wish. That's still hard fro me to believe. A small state in Somalia has more reserves of a valuable rare resource than a country the size of Russia.

Blessed for such a tiny country compared to china and the US.
:kanyehmm: :wow:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:salute:

I was always an awoke brother, I'm willing to forfeit Galmudugs Uranium for the greater good of Somalia if it will unite us Somalis.
"I'm willing to forfeit Galmudugs Uranium for the greater good of Somalia if it will unite us Somalis".

:damn::damn::gucciwhat:@Lex Luther is that you sahib what happened did qorqor get a hold of your account"

either way am glad you woke up and saw the stupidity of making divisive statements sahib well done am proud bro:salute::salute:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Good, the fate of Somalia should be in the hands of nationalists and not separatists.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good, the fate of Somalia should be in the hands of nationalists and not separatists.
Exactly, we already have been infiltrated by ajnabis that hate us. We don't need to add LGTBQ and other filth to the list.

I'm already not happy about the drug dealing dhaqan celis kids. I'd send them to socatra and build houses for them if i was president and put them to good use by expanding our empire.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:salute:

I was always an awoke brother, I'm willing to forfeit Galmudugs Uranium for the greater good of Somalia if it will unite us Somalis.
Excellent. You can drop off the uranium at the green line in Gaalkacyo and we'll take care of the rest, bradda.
:denzelnigga: