• Went to sleep
  • Turnt into a Fucking toothpaste?????
Knew had to be some Asian ads,
surprised it was not Chinese

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chinese are notorious for being racist over Africans. They are a self hating species who direct their frustration over White people racism over them to the poor Africans! Its a vicious cycle. Hurt people Hurt other people! smh

This reminds me of this racist ad too

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I seen this ad, it’s more humiliating than it is racist, actor took an L.

The washing machine ad is crazy tho, both an L to the actor and to black people in general.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I seen this ad, it’s more humiliating than it is racist, actor took an L.

The washing machine ad is crazy tho, both an L to the actor and to black people in general.

bruh u woke

1664978007411.png

Chinese are notorious for being racist over Africans. They are a self hating species who direct their frustration over White people racism over them to the poor Africans! Its a vicious cycle. Hurt people Hurt other people! smh

This reminds me of this racist ad too

Its Thai not chinese

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They used a black dude to promote brown/charcoal based toothpaste :damn: :damn:

I know. LOOOL

The AD on its own merit is a disaster first of all. Tell me, u will buy that paste after watching that ad? The message i got was-black is being judged, being called monkey climbing a pole, and parents can't trust their children publicly with a black man. Then he goes home to a dingy home and sleeps on a bed that looks like a tooth brush. Then black man is the Black paste.

If i were a Chinese consumer - i will say Hell to the naaaw i am not buying a black dirty tooth paste and put it in my mouth! no fkcing way!

1664978618353.png

But i am not a Chinese consumer, am I??????? Chinse Consumer eat dogs, cats, frogs, and snakes. So i guess-- they know their market?

1664978656798.png

I know. LOOOL

The AD on its own merit is a disaster first of all. Tell me, u will buy that paste after watching that ad? The message i got was-black is being judged, being called monkey climbing a pole, and parents can't trust their children publicly with a black man. Then he goes home to a dingy home and sleeps on a bed that looks like a tooth brush. Then black man is the Black paste.

If i were a Chinese consumer - i will say Hell to the naaaw i am not buying a black dirty tooth paste and put it in my mouth! no fkcing way!

View attachment 239917

But i am not a Chinese consumer, am I??????? Chinse Consumer eat dogs, cats, frogs, and snakes. So i guess-- they know their market?

View attachment 239918
Loool..

:deadmanny: :deadmanny: