This guy is now making tweets about Somali guys to appeal to Twitter xalimoids

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This guy has the most softest appearance ever and the most girly voice attached to it: who remembers his videos: Are Somalis Black? He's pushing it trying to act West African waa iska miskiin. Fat men are always most emotional. Insulting him on Twitter is also not best way to go which is what many skinny gaajos are doing which will only enforce a fat slab of emotional jelly like him even more. Just my 2 cents guys

He's just trying to act controversial to get attention which = money as he's growing his platform. Xalimos and simps will continue to support him and making him more popular.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He's just trying to act controversial to get attention which = money as he's growing his platform. Xalimos and simps will continue to support him and making him more popular.

Sad, people will do anything for money

Muji

VIP
I think he is trying to point our that most black men would crawl or the floor and roll over for a light skinned female and they seem to hate the girls who share their complexions..

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
He definitely is a clout chaser, but do you all have to be this insulting ? Did he insult y’all’s moms ? I’m confused

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
wtf thats the most random shit i've ever heard

it's Madows who are obsessed with those two the most
There is something about jorja smith. I don't know what the hype is about. She is bad but not as bad as people says she is. In some pics she looks a little handicapped. No lie.

Attachments

• jorja-smith-dedicates-brit-award-to-girls-and-women-136433801525702601-190220204024.jpg
    jorja-smith-dedicates-brit-award-to-girls-and-women-136433801525702601-190220204024.jpg
    733.9 KB · Views: 81

Trending