This is happening in India in the year 2016 ( a while ago an Indian was insulting Somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the traffickers are preying on the Muslim dominated region of Assam to abduct girls for slave marriage to the pagans up north India who killed their daughters for decades now and now waking up to the imbalance of genders.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
the traffickers are preying on the Muslim dominated region of Assam to abduct girls for slave marriage to the pagans up north India who killed their daughters for decades now and now waking up to the imbalance of genders.

Assam is actually majority Hindu.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:browtf:

There was a lady narrator l, I don't see a Steve. What're you talking abt ?:camby:

They abort their female infants because they're considered less valuable.

Then they resort to abducting women from other countries when there's a shortage nacala.

Their thinking needs a complete overhaul

A country of good for nothing barbarians. Pakistan and china should end the plague that borders them

Lol China likes to abort their females too, look at the male to female ratio. And Pakistan isn't any better

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
That mother literally traveled thousands of miles to find her and her daughter was mad that she brought the police. :mjcry:

Also, that old couple who's daughter was missing for 6 years. The mother couldn't even talk about it without crying. :kendrickcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That mother literally traveled thousands of miles to find her and her daughter was mad that she brought the police. :mjcry:

Also, that old couple who's daughter was missing for 6 years. The mother couldn't even talk about it without crying. :kendrickcry:

That daughter reminds me of the Somali saying "ha la dagaalamin seediga walaashaa iskuma hubidee...don't attack your bro-N-law bc you can't be sure about your sister "

I felt sorry for the old Muslim couple, genuine anguish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending