This is happening in 2018...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went round to my friends house yesterday. Unbeknownst to me, she was having a family gathering. Although I wanted to run the other direction I didn’t want to be rude so I took a seat.

I regret this, as what I saw haunts me still. One of her lazy older relatives asked for faradhaq I had no idea what this meant until I saw my friend bringing back a bowl of soapy water. I sat as I witnessed these lazy Neanderthals all take a turn in washing their dirty hands in the same water.

Apparently this is a norm. This is one step away from asking someone to wipe your ass. How on earth are Somali men this lazy that they can’t stand up and wash their own hands. Someone in a wheelchair wouldn’t demand this. I’m ashamed to be a Somali man.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Respect your elders... Your friend made a mistake, she should bring two bowls, one with soapy water and the other with lukewarm water for them to rinse. Somali elders should be respected, and they're cleaning their hands before eating, unlike folks who don't even wash their asses.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Like going for the virgin girl, I'll always attempt to be the 1st one to wash my hands.
Nobody wants the sloppy seconds ileen.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko let me ask you this, would you bring faradhaq for any of the Somali men on this forum? If not why? Double standards much
If they're older than me, yes I would bring it. Don't compare SSpot guys to Somali elders. Always respect your elders @MrKnowles

Would you flat out refuse if an elderly Somali person asked you to bring them a bowl of water to wash their hands in?

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
I went round to my friends house yesterday. Unbeknownst to me, she was having a family gathering. Although I wanted to run the other direction I didn’t want to be rude so I took a seat.

I regret this, as what I saw haunts me still. One of her lazy older relatives asked for faradhaq I had no idea what this meant until I saw my friend bringing back a bowl of soapy water. I sat as I witnessed these lazy Neanderthals all take a turn in washing their dirty hands in the same water.

Apparently this is a norm. This is one step away from asking someone to wipe your ass. How on earth are Somali men this lazy that they can’t stand up and wash their own hands. Someone in a wheelchair wouldn’t demand this. I’m ashamed to be a Somali man.

Bro, how was this a shock to you though.. aren't you a somali? You never had guests over at your house and they ate on the floor and got a faradhaq? LOL or do your ends give out the white plate with the butter knife and fork on one side and the spoon on the other? Qofkan Wuxuu u baahan yahay, dhaqan celis ASAP.. Bring that ass here boy and hold this L "Mr. Knowles". Maybe instead of questioning it, next time embrace it..
when in rome do as the romans do.

:mugshotman:

Can you even call your self Somali if you have never used a faraxalor atleast brang one to an elder.

This is quite normal especially at big gatherings like a nikah or a family gathering where.

Had to help once at my cousins wedding and provide faraxal for like 30 people:damn:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:mugshotman:

Can you even call your self Somali if you have never used a farahad or atleast brang one to an elder.

This is quite normal especially at big gatherings like a nikah or a family gathering where.

Had to help once at my cousins wedding and provide farahad for like 30 people:damn:
Farahad? Kkkk qaldan foqol qaldan war its faraxal:childplease:

Farahad? Kkkk qaldan foqol qaldan war its faraxal:childplease:
594ed94fccbb9.jpeg

The correction alone wouldve been appreciated you know...

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Usually when my elders ask me to bring hamd wash i get A jug of water and soap , no one would really have *Sloppy Seconds* its dhaqan, why get up when we're here at their service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending