TRIGGER WARNING This is child abuse

Calaf

Everything I touch turns into SOLD
VIP
You’re the only person on this thread who has proved that this isn’t Islam and they’re still fighting you. Women think with their emotions. It’s a pointless trying to argue with them. This is why I’ll marry a xalimo that’s illiterate from back home.
Its only 2 people who states that hadith isn't a part of Islam/has no part in Islam. I wouldn't generalise especially with this sensitive topic.

The last part sounds sus tho :browtf:.

@Giftxo? What happened to all the threats? Seems that the Cat got your tongue?

I don't disagree. Nor have I disagreed at any point. My stance was clear from the first page. Heck, you could say my whole argument is for a different topic. My whole point revolves around Islam being a bundle, you cannot say I deny hadith and follow the Quran by itself. That is what you would call a Quranist. @CryptoSomali is basically saying, I don't follow the sunnah of the prophet and so, if the Quran doesn't state it, I shaln't do anything about it. Who says do wudu, it doesn't state it in the Quran. Hadith and Quran is a complete bundle, by the guidance of the prophet. Do you believe different then that?
You have no idea how hadith works. Another way to judge whether or not a hadith is valid is called Aql or your intelligence/reason/logic. And let me tell you, tons of people find marrying and having sex with children unreasonable and illogical. Just because it says it’s graded “authentic” by some wahhabi in Saudi Arabia doesn’t mean it’s sunnah at all. I’m not denying the Sunnah, I’m protecting it from such a grave allegation.

People like you would be judged brutally on the day of judgement for your peddling of that disturbing hadith, the countless Muslims you pushed to apostasy and the countless others you planted doubts in their hearts. Not only that but the growing hate for the Prophet and Muslims by non-Muslims all because of that narration alone. They think of the prophet and Muslims as pedophiles.

Use your head, marrying and f*cking children is NEVER ok.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

Staff Member
You have no idea how hadith works. Another way to judge whether or not a hadith is valid is called Aql or your intelligence/reason/logic. And let me tell you, tons of people find marrying and having sex with children unreasonable and illogical. Just because it says it’s graded “authentic” by some wahhabi in Saudi Arabia doesn’t mean it’s sunnah at all. I’m not denying the Sunnah, I’m protecting it from such a grave allegation.

People like you would be judged brutally on the day of judgement for your peddling of that disturbing hadith, the countless Muslims you pushed to apostasy and the countless others you planted doubts in their hearts. Not only that but the growing hate for the Prophet and Muslims by non-Muslims all because of that narration alone. They think of the prophet and Muslims as pedophiles.

Why are you quoting me? I was talking about Somalia and trends with regard to early marriage. I never mentioned anything Deen related. You brought that up.

Calaf

VIP

Never once was/did I say that "Marrying/Fucking kids was alright". There is 1 word that describes people like you : "A Quranist" which means "denier of the sunnah of the Prophet PBUH"

If you want to interpret something in a very wrong way, that clearly shows your imaan. Your not more wiser then a shiekh or a scholar. Again, return to the first point that I stated, if your imaan is weak, that is a "you "problem. If you left Islam cause you interpreted a hadith in a wrong way, without the correct guidance and tools, then that is again a "you" issue, and I don't give a f*ck about "you" issues

Not once did I say it was fine. But, I was arguing your point, which it seems you keep shifting to fit your narrative and deform my character, that hadiths are a "Wahhabi thing" and "Bukahari is not trustable". Hadith is part of Islam, don't pick and choose something as big as hadith.

May Allah forgive us all, the righteous and the wrongdoer. Amen.

Never once was/did I say that "Marrying/Fucking kids was alright". There is 1 word that describes people like you : "A Quranist" which means "denier of the sunnah of the Prophet PBUH"

If you want to interpret something in a very wrong way, that clearly shows your imaan. Your not more wiser then a shiekh or a scholar. Again, return to the first point that I stated, if your imaan is weak, that is a "you "problem. If you left Islam cause you interpreted a hadith in a wrong way, without the correct guidance and tools, then that is again a "you" issue, and I don't give a f*ck about "you" issues

Not once did I say it was fine. But, I was arguing your point, which it seems you keep shifting to fit your narrative and deform my character, that hadiths are a "Wahhabi thing" and "Bukahari is not trustable". Hadith is part of Islam, don't pick and choose something as big as hadith.

May Allah forgive us all, the righteous and the wrongdoer. Amen.
Muhh Quranist. Again, Aisha was not an adult according to hadiths. Instead of just admitting that there’s something seriously flawed with the narrations, you want to twist and warp your brain into believing a nine year old is some how an adult

6ED0F8C9-23A4-47A0-BC9B-A92D20E5669A.jpeg

Here’s another blasphemous hadith authenticated by your wahhabi “scholars” in Saudi Arabia

Even after the marriage was consummated, Barirah referred to Aisha as a girl of immature age. This is literally the final nail in the coffin for your blind following of hadith

Calaf

VIP
Muhh Quranist. Again, Aisha was not an adult according to hadiths. Instead of just admitting that there’s something seriously flawed with the narrations, you want to twist and warp your brain into believing a nine year old is some how an adult

View attachment 178883
Here’s another blasphemous hadith authenticated by your wahhabi “scholars” in Saudi Arabia

Even after the marriage was consummated, Barirah referred to Aisha as a girl of immature age. This is literally the final nail in the coffin for your blind following of hadith
Your forcing words which I never stated out of my mouth. This is what I mean, the misinterpretation your going across is very dangerous. The ages vary, and that is why you don't quote hadiths unless with the correct tools and interpretations. If right-wingers want to use hadiths and misinterpret it, then its a they problem.

Let me ask you, What was her age? Without quoting hadiths as you don't believe in them, what was the age of Aisha R.A.

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
VIP

And you know the sciences of hadith ? you jahil dog you know nothing about isnaad and you're a kafir beyond the pale of islam for rejecting the saheehayn.

You know nothing about sahih, hasan, daeef,munkar, mawudu theres an ijma amongst all scholars that the saheehyan bukhari and muslim are 100 percent authentic anyone who rejects this by ijmaa is a kafir.

"Graded authentic by a wahhabi in saudi"

Sahih bukhari was graded authentic by imam bukhari rh himself who exised 1000 years ago.

You're talking out of your futo you know nothing writing long paragraphs doesnt demonstrate knowledge.

Last edited:

Tamir

Formerly Sheikh Sufi

View attachment 178883

The word “Immature” doesn’t exist in the Arabic text anywhere. It only states that she is a young girl, which we will already know. But if someone is young that doesn't necessarily imply that he or she is immature. An 18 year old high school girl is considered “young” in Western society but that doesn’t mean she’s immature.

Secondly, the companion was not criticizing Aisha for her age. Rather, he was saying that her fault was that she:

goes to sleep while kneading the flour and the lamb eats that

Imam Nawawi states in his commentary:

And the meaning of this statement is that there are no faults about her (Aisha) to begin with. There is nothing wrong about her except that she sleeps while kneading the flour. (Imam Nawawi, Sharh Saheeh Muslim, Kitab: Al Tawbah, Bab: Fee Hadeeth Al Ifk Wa Qubool Tawbat Al Qaazhif, Commentary on Hadith no. 4974)

And yes; Aisha رضي الله عنها did consider herself an Adult in the Sahih Hadiths. There isn’t any Hadith which says she wasn’t.

Aisha رضي الله عنها considered herself to be a woman at the age of nine when she stated:

When the girl reaches nine years of age, she is a woman. (Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Kitab: al-Nikah, Bab: Maa Jaa'a fee Ikraah Al Yateemah 'alaa al tazweej, Hadith no. 1027)

Shaikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri in his commentary on Sunan al-Tirmidhi said:

Aisha knew (that she hit puberty) when she became nine years old. (Shaikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, Tuhfat AI-Ahwadhi,Kitab: al-Nikah, Bab: Maa Jaa'a fee Ikraah Al Yateemah 'alaa al tazweej, Hadith no. 1027)

And you know the sciences of hadith ? you jahil dog you know nothing about isnaad and you're a kafir beyond the pale of islam for rejecting the saheehayn.

You know nothing about sahih, hasan, daeef,munkar, mawudu theres an ijma amongst all scholars that the saheehyan bukhari and muslim are 100 percent authentic anyone who rejects this by ijmaa is a kafir.

"Graded authentic by a wahhabi in saudi"

Sahih bukhari was graded authentic by imam bukhari rh himself who exised 1000 years ago.

You're talking out of your futo you know nothing writing long paragraphs doesnt demonstrate knowledge.
You filthy mushrik kaffir worshipping garbage narrations from an Uzbeki. Your god is Bukhari and you will be punished severely in the hell fire for your kufr. Anyone who has sound knowledge of Isnad can go look at them and poke tons of holes at the narrators and the chains itself. It wasn’t graded authentic by Bukhari, you literally see tons of authentications from the unqualified, contradictory wahhabi Al Albani all over the books.

But hey, if your kaffir ass wants to believe the prophet was a sick pedo who penetrated a nine year old girl, then go ahead.

The word “Immature” doesn’t exist in the Arabic text anywhere. It only states that she is a young girl, which we will already know. But if someone is young that doesn't necessarily imply that he or she is immature. An 18 year old high school girl is considered “young” in Western society but that doesn’t mean she’s immature.

Secondly, the companion was not criticizing Aisha for her age. Rather, he was saying that her fault was that she:

goes to sleep while kneading the flour and the lamb eats that

Imam Nawawi states in his commentary:

And the meaning of this statement is that there are no faults about her (Aisha) to begin with. There is nothing wrong about her except that she sleeps while kneading the flour. (Imam Nawawi, Sharh Saheeh Muslim, Kitab: Al Tawbah, Bab: Fee Hadeeth Al Ifk Wa Qubool Tawbat Al Qaazhif, Commentary on Hadith no. 4974)

And yes; Aisha رضي الله عنها did consider herself an Adult in the Sahih Hadiths. There isn’t any Hadith which says she wasn’t.

Aisha رضي الله عنها considered herself to be a woman at the age of nine when she stated:

When the girl reaches nine years of age, she is a woman. (Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Kitab: al-Nikah, Bab: Maa Jaa'a fee Ikraah Al Yateemah 'alaa al tazweej, Hadith no. 1027)

Shaikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri in his commentary on Sunan al-Tirmidhi said:

Aisha knew (that she hit puberty) when she became nine years old. (Shaikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri, Tuhfat AI-Ahwadhi,Kitab: al-Nikah, Bab: Maa Jaa'a fee Ikraah Al Yateemah 'alaa al tazweej, Hadith no. 1027)
Lmao nice copy and paste. No one’s buying the mistranslation nonsense when Bukhari and Nawawi both think Aisha is a child.

Also why call her a “young girl” and not a “young woman” ?

Btw a girl doesn’t magically become an adult after bleeding, that is nonsense. The transition to adulthood is a LONG process

Last edited:

Tamir

Formerly Sheikh Sufi
Lmao nice copy and paste. No one’s buying the mistranslation nonsense when Bukhari and Nawawi both think Aisha is a child.

Also why call her a “young girl” and not a “young woman” ?

Btw a girl doesn’t magically become an adult after bleeding, that is nonsense. The transition to adulthood is a LONG process
No they don’t actually. Aisha رضي الله عنها was betrothed to the Prophet ﷺ as a child of six but consummated the marriage with the Prophet when she became a women at nine (according to her own words). The concept of adulthood in pre modern societies is different from the concept of adulthood today. In modern society today, you are considered a minor if you’re below eighteen, this was different in pre-modern societies. Throughout history, this was normal as once you hit puberty you were considered to be an Adult. Umar Ibn Al Khattab رضي الله عنه married Umm Kulthum bint Ali when she was eleven.

“Pedophilia” is a mental disorder of having exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescents, Aisha was not a prepubescent when she lived with the Prophet and the Prophet had women of different ages. The Prophet ﷺ was never sexually attracted to a prepubescent.

Here’s a comment I wrote which explains this perfectly:
Seems like you're falling for the trap of Islam hating losers. Sister, you should ignore them and study your religion. Firstly, the Prophet's marriage to Aisha (ra) was a revelation from Allah, Aisha was shown to the Prophet twice in his dreams, a man was carrying her on silken cloth and said to the Prophet, 'This is your wife.' The Prophet said, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.' In all pre-modern traditional cultures, it was not abnormal for girls to consummate marriages between the ages of 10 and 12 and that was perfectly acceptable back then. The Prophet's worst enemies would slander him with the worst accusations imaginable, they called him a magician, a sorcerer, a mad man, but they never slandered him because he married Aisha (May Allah be please with her) at a young age, it was the norm of their time. Neither the Jews or the Christians of his time found any issue with the Prophet's marriage to Aisha. Today we find that shocking, but the pre-modern people lived in a very different time period. In the history of the world, there’s never been a universally agreed upon minimum age for marriage. Every religion, civilization, history, and country has its own minimums. So what’s the perfect age for marriage? Depends on who you ask! Some say minimum age of marriage should be 18 for both boys and girls. Some say 16, and some even say 14 or 12. The age of marriage, throughout history, before the 19th century was very low. Some cultures, including Britain, allowed girls as young as 7 to be married legally (see "William Blackstone's Commentaries on the English Law" published 1867, page. 110). Most of Africa, Asia, Europe and the rest of the world married off their children as soon as they reached the age of puberty. Please see the following link: https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

When does a child reach the age of puberty? See the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/puberty/Pages/puberty-signs.aspx

As you can see in the NHS link above that a child can reach puberty (adulthood) between the age of 8 to 14. So, historically speaking, in pre-modern societies as soon as children showed signs of adulthood they were married. Modern standards of liberal/secular "morality/ethics" can not be applied on pre-modern societies. That would render every single human a pedophile. Some cultures in Africa and Asia follow the old system to this day. If we judged all humans (who lived before the 19th century) by our standards today then that would render all of them morally redundant. Applying modern standards to pre-modern societies is called anachronism (see link): https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/anachronism

In conclusion, those who condemn the Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him), a man alive in the 7th century Arabia, for doing something normal (i.e. getting married to an adult), even by the standards of the 19th century are in fact guilty of condemning the rest of humanity for doing the same thing.

Finally, there can only be two reasons for people to "criticize" the Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) for this:

1. Ignorance of human history or 2. Blind irrational hatred. Most Islamophobias have both these qualities. They are both ignorant and blind haters. Do the Muslims today have to get married that young? The answer is no. Times have changed, thinking has changed, people have changed. Most Muslims do not get their children married that young because they live in different times. Besides, it has become illegal in most countries to do so and Muslims are mostly law abiding citizens. It is not a religious obligation in Islam to get married as soon as one hits the age of puberty. The main condition of marriage being consummated in Islam is physical maturity and even that is contingent upon the legal systems of the countries they reside in, also Islam teaches that there should be no harm in such a marriage whether it's physical or mental. Did the Prophet do anything wrong by marrying Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her)? Absolutely not, as he did what the rest of humanity considered normal practice in that day and age.

Lastly, all Islam-haters or Islamophobes must be ready to either condemn their ancestors as pedophiles or be ready to remain silent on this matter. They should get a life, this charge is not working. Most Orientalists or western scholars (such as Ockley, Gibbon, Noldeke, Goldziher and Muir), who wrote on the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) before the 20th century, did not criticize him on this matter. They found other reasons to attack the Prophet but NEVER did they use the age of Aisha as a point of contention. This was due to their own indulgence in the same practice i.e. marrying their daughters off young. Pre-modern societies did not see marrying off their daughters young as pedophilia. They divided children and adults by determining the age of puberty. To them, anyone who had reached the age of puberty was not a child anymore: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/child

Aisha is the most influential women in Muslim history. She has a high status in Islam. She was an intelligent women with a great memory. She memorized the Quran, she knew medicine, Arab history, poetry and Islamic matters. When the Sahabah didn't know an Islamic ruling on an Issue, they would always ask Aisha for the ruling and she always knew it. She was the top primary narrator of Hadith. She loved her husband and would always defend him. She was the happiest person in the world so the "emotional or physical harm" charge by Islamophobes is not working.

Last edited:

Tamir

Formerly Sheikh Sufi
View attachment 178921

The final nail in the coffin for these wahhabi hadith worshippers. Aisha calls her self a little girl, the commentary added affirms that she is pre-pubescent
You haven’t proven anything actually. She could have been any age narrating this. It was said she wasn’t even married to the Prophet ﷺ when she said this, she was five years old when she said this and the Prophet ﷺ used to visit his friend Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه frequently.

No they don’t actually. Aisha رضي الله عنها was betrothed to the Prophet ﷺ as a child of six but consummated the marriage with the Prophet when she became a women at nine (according to her own words). The concept of adulthood in pre modern societies is different from the concept of adulthood today. In modern society today, you are considered a minor if you’re below eighteen, this was different in pre-modern societies. Throughout history, this was normal as once you hit puberty you were considered to be an Adult. Umar Ibn Al Khattab رضي الله عنه married Umm Kulthum bint Ali when she was eleven.

“Pedophilia” is a mental disorder of having exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescents, Aisha was not a prepubescent when she lived with the Prophet and the Prophet had women of different ages. The Prophet ﷺwas never sexually attracted to a prepubescent.

Here’s a comment I wrote which explains this perfectly:
The most braindead sentence I have ever seen, there’s no such thing as an adult 9 year old.

There’s not a single pre-modern society that thought 9 year olds were adults. Even in Ancient Egypt the minimum age for females to get married was 12-15, your hadith is waaaaaaay behind that.

You haven’t proven anything actually. She could have been any age narrating this. It was said she wasn’t even married to the Prophet ﷺ when she said this, she was five years old when she said this and the Prophet ﷺ used to visit his friend Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه frequently.
False. Mushin Khan the wahhabi already confirmed Aisha was married during that Hadith

جارية

^ The word she used to describe herself means female child/little girl

Empress of Hawiye

SSpot's local conspiracy theorist
Are you okay? Are you genuinely okay yourself mentally and physically? Cut this disgusting act out or you’ll genuinely save serious consequences.

how can you even act like an animal? What are you a Rabbit? Would you have engaged sexually with an animal if it was alright in the religion to practice it too?

people like you make me DISGUSTED. You’re not even WORTH it to be called a human.

Please bury yourself alive and never comeback again! The fact that you condone pedofilic act says enough about you and I hope that the government in your country is looking at what you’re posting too.

People like you are okay with children being sold off and losing their childhood, for them to not get educated and instead be pregnant and lose out on life. You’re one of those sick creeps who also are most likely interesses in child ****ography too you disgusting coon.
The government love pedos
https://iotwreport.com/convicted-pe...r-becoming-a-woman-no-longer-deemed-a-threat/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14203555/pedo-repeatedly-stripped-molested-girl-20-days-jail/

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
VIP
You filthy mushrik kaffir worshipping garbage narrations from an Uzbeki. Your god is Bukhari and you will be punished severely in the hell fire for your kufr. Anyone who has sound knowledge of Isnad can go look at them and poke tons of holes at the narrators and the chains itself. It wasn’t graded authentic by Bukhari, you literally see tons of authentications from the unqualified, contradictory wahhabi Al Albani all over the books.

But hey, if your kaffir ass wants to believe the prophet was a sick pedo who penetrated a nine year old girl, then go ahead.
Defending ulemah doesnt constitute shirk you troll

The only filthy kafir with a hidden agenda here is you may Allah curse you and hasten your punishment you got exposed on the other thread by other muslims when you made the thread attacking the quran now you here attacking the saheehayn.

You're not fooling anyone, do you know what ijmaa is ?? imam bukhari rh has the smallest narrators going back to the prophet which is 3.

Hanbali, maliki, hanafi and shaafi ulemah all agreed it is the most authentic source after the quran.

Imam al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his introduction to Sharh Muslim (1/14): “The scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them) are agreed that the most sound of books after the Qur’aan are the two Saheehs of al-Bukhaari and Muslim, which were accepted by the ummah. The book of al-Bukhaari is the more sound and the more beneficial of the two.”

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Tayymiyah said:

They did not agree upon any hadith but it is undoubtedly saheeh. The scholars are unanimously agreed that it is saheeh. End quote.

Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa (18/20).

"Anyone with sound isnad can poke holes" at bukhari when all muhhaditheen use bukhari as a reference point to declare hadiths sahih ?

Do you not see you're talking out of your ass ? your hidden agenda is so blatant as it was in the other thread about the quran.

Trending