TRIGGER WARNING This is child abuse

I genuinely hope that you’ll have the worst life that may ever granted.

really? Are you genuinely consenting pedophiles to marry young children? Be ashamed of yourself. Religion or not this is morally wrong AND DISGUSTING.

This child will have children while she’s a child herself without having any schoo L diploma and be dependent on that pedophile for the rest of her life. You’re sick and twisted and may any bad energy hit you.

Seeing how you have no bad opinion on Pedophelia makes me wonder if you like to engage with animals too you sick headed old cunt
I genuinely hope that you’ll have the worst life that may ever granted.

really? Are you genuinely consenting pedophiles to marry young children? Be ashamed of yourself. Religion or not this is morally wrong AND DISGUSTING.

This child will have children while she’s a child herself without having any schoo L diploma and be dependent on that pedophile for the rest of her life. You’re sick and twisted and may any bad energy hit you.

Seeing how you have no bad opinion on Pedophelia makes me wonder if you like to engage with animals too you sick headed old cunt
”religion or not” kuulaha warya are you ok ?

”religion or not” kuulaha warya are you ok ?
Are you okay? Are you genuinely okay yourself mentally and physically? Cut this disgusting act out or you’ll genuinely save serious consequences.

how can you even act like an animal? What are you a Rabbit? Would you have engaged sexually with an animal if it was alright in the religion to practice it too?

people like you make me DISGUSTED. You’re not even WORTH it to be called a human.

Please bury yourself alive and never comeback again! The fact that you condone pedofilic act says enough about you and I hope that the government in your country is looking at what you’re posting too.

People like you are okay with children being sold off and losing their childhood, for them to not get educated and instead be pregnant and lose out on life. You’re one of those sick creeps who also are most likely interesses in child ****ography too you disgusting coon.

She is allowed to do that with a person her age.

Not with a loser that got rejected by other females in his age range. Her parents obviously sold her off to him and his family.

You are pathetic and a loser like him
Good that we’ve established the fact that you deem zina acceptable regardless of age but lawful marriage somehow unacceptable due to western “moral” values. Keep up the good work saxiib you can be an excellent candidate for human rights and LGBT issues , you can maybe even join my distant relative Ilhan Omar in her progressive work.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
Good that we’ve established the fact that you deem zina acceptable regardless of age but lawful marriage somehow unacceptable due to western “moral” values. Keep up the good work saxiib you can be an excellent candidate for human rights and LGBT issues , you can maybe even join my distant relative Ilhan Omar in her progressive work.
Paedophila is not acceptable stop trying to deflect.

Lmao no one wants to be related with a pedohpilic moron like you not even ilhan Omar.

“wah wah wah YoU DeEm ZiNa GoOd! *Cries cries cries* YoU dOnT sUpPoRt My PeDoPhIlIc ThInKiNg aNd LiViNg *Waaaaahhhh* YoU aRe BaD aNd I aM rIgHt DeSPiTe ThE FaCt ThAt I WoUlD hAvE FuCkEd AnImAlS ToO iF iT wAS OkAY iN tHe DeEn”

shut up coon. Bury yourself 10 meters into the ground and never come back again. You disgusting piece of shit. You’ll one day get arested for your pedophilic acts. Wouldn’t be surprised if you enjoy watching Pimping and child ****ography. Disgusting piece of shit.

may all the evilness in your life get worse. What comes around goes around

Islamic law states that if a girl reaches menstruation she has matured and ready for marriage. If you have a problem with that you have a problem with Islam.
selling your daughter off for a few camels and without her actual consent is morally wrong. Especially if the guy is twice her age and she has no education whatsoever

The average 12 year olds here have boyfriends so I actually believe they want to be married, unironically.
A relationship and being married to someone twice your age and getting pregnant and giving birth with a small body frame are 2 total different things

A relationship and being married to someone twice your age and getting pregnant and giving birth with a small body frame are 2 total different things
Getting married and consummating the marriage are two completely different things you spastic. For all we know this guy could be working overseas and planning to consummate years later. So many assumptions being made by closeted gaals.

Calaf

Everything I touch turns into SOLD
VIP
The simple truth is if we are being 100% here age gap is only allowed and supported if it’s the man that’s older and fulfilling his fetish or needs. In Somali culture women just being even few years older is frown on. If we routinely saw 13yr old girls and boys being married to one another, or boys with older women along with stories like this maybe just maybe we could say they’re following islam(albeit incorrectly). But what we’re observing is one extreme end of the spectrum solely applied to one sex only. Go up to any Somali sheikh or elder and they’ll say a 15yr old boy is just kid unfit for marriage but the same courtesy isn’t granted to girls! The deen is not sexist nor bias! Now it’s no longer about Islam, it’s just about the deliberate use and abuse of women/girls and using Islam as a cloak. They’re giving Islam a bad name! And sinning against Allah directly while sexually abusing children.
I don't disagree. Nor have I disagreed at any point. My stance was clear from the first page. Heck, you could say my whole argument is for a different topic. My whole point revolves around Islam being a bundle, you cannot say I deny hadith and follow the Quran by itself. That is what you would call a Quranist. @CryptoSomali is basically saying, I don't follow the sunnah of the prophet and so, if the Quran doesn't state it, I shaln't do anything about it. Who says do wudu, it doesn't state it in the Quran. Hadith and Quran is a complete bundle, by the guidance of the prophet. Do you believe different then that?

I don't disagree. Nor have I disagreed at any point. My stance was clear from the first page. Heck, you could say my whole argument is for a different topic. My whole point revolves around Islam being a bundle, you cannot say I deny hadith and follow the Quran by itself. That is what you would call a Quranist. @CryptoSomali is basically saying, I don't follow the sunnah of the prophet and so, if the Quran doesn't state it, I shaln't do anything about it. Who says do wudu, it doesn't state it in the Quran. Hadith and Quran is a complete bundle, by the guidance of the prophet. Do you believe different then that?
Well-thought out well-phrased explanation, amirah will come in and call you a pedo :manny:

Calaf

Everything I touch turns into SOLD
VIP
Well-thought out well-phrased explanation, amirah will come in and call you a pedo :manny:
I think people misunderstood my whole point. Quranist isn't the sunnah. But, we have retards like @Giftxo who thinks the world revolves around them. Doesn't even read the points and jumps to conclusion

I think people misunderstood my whole point. Quranist isn't the sunnah. But, we have retards like @Giftxo who thinks the world revolves around them. Doesn't even read the points and jumps to conclusion
You’re the only person on this thread who has proved that this isn’t Islam and they’re still fighting you. Women think with their emotions. It’s a pointless trying to argue with them. This is why I’ll marry a xalimo that’s illiterate from back home.

Trending