TRIGGER WARNING This is child abuse

LMAOOOOOO. The amount of cope and cognitive dissonance is crazy.

A child bride playing with dolls in authentic hadiths, the commentary literally says she’s a little girl that’s why she’s allowed to
play with dolls and your best way to justify it is that it’s a “misrepresentation”:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Even your copy-paste article admits that Ibn Hajjar, one of the greatest commentators of in Islamic history thought that Aisha was a pre-pubescent child

This is the damage these hadiths have caused Islam
the simple fact that there’s even 10 page 📄 debate about this topic is beyond absurd! How depraved and ignorant these guys here are! They were born and raised and educated in the west...how much worse would they have been if they were nomads, I couldn’t even imagine! Most of the supporters here will mostly like become a future abuser themselves. Also you have to wonder since girls as young as 6 can menstruate, do they support the marriage of 6 yr olds too? Where do they draw the line?!

Leila

👑
Miskiin she looks like a 12/13 year old girl . I just hope she doesn’t get pregnant any time soon. Child was almost traumatic for me even though I was almost 30 , I don’t even want to think what a young girl will have to go through.

No teenager wants to marry a grown man in his 30’s , it’s likely she was pressured by family because of poverty. If she lived in a developed country she would be studying in school unfortunately she was born in a hell hole that is a failed state.

No teenager wants to marry a grown man in his 30’s , it’s likely she was pressured by family because of poverty. If she lived in a developed country she would be studying in school unfortunately she was born in a hell hole that is a failed state.
This touched a nerve walahi, I won’t be commenting on this thread anymore

the simple fact that there’s even 10 page 📄 debate about this topic is beyond absurd! How depraved and ignorant these guys here are! They were born and raised and educated in the west...how much worse would they have been if they were nomads, I couldn’t even imagine! Most of the supporters here will mostly like become a future abuser themselves. Also you have to wonder since girls as young as 6 can menstruate, do they support the marriage of 6 yr olds too? Where do they draw the line?!
See this is
Miskiin she looks like a 12/13 year old girl . I just hope she doesn’t get pregnant any time soon. Child was almost traumatic for me even though I was almost 30 , I don’t even want to think what a young girl will have to go through.

This touched a nerve walahi, I won’t be commenting on this thread anymore
@cawaale All they have is suspicions and assumptions , zero facts about this particular girl and her age.

See this is

@cawaale All they have is suspicions and assumptions , zero facts about this particular girl and her age.
Sxb she is 13-15, got married off because her parents share 1 meal a day. It’s a necessary evil in the 3rd world. But leila’s point stands, if this girl was in the west she would be in school having fun with her friends. This could’ve been any of us in that situation.

Sxb she is 13-15, got married off because her parents share 1 meal a day. It’s a necessary evil in the 3rd world. But leila’s point stands, if this girl was in the west she would be in school having fun with her friends. This could’ve been any of us in that situation.
Always knew I had hope in you. You’re one of the good ones...don’t let weirdos like @beingaman corrupt your good character. Some people are unredeemable!

Heartbreaking wlh, may Allah bring peace and prosperity to our land 🙏🙏

Dawo

Freedom Fighter
VIP
Nope. Not all Sunni Muslims. The vast majority of Muslims who read such defaming Hadiths immediately reject them and free Muhammad from the accusation of pedophilia that the Hadiths you’re referencing accuse him of.

Who “authenticated” these hadith, how and why? It’s almost always a wahhabi from the years 1700-1970
You're a kafir murtad if you reject any of the saheehayn bukhari and muslim.

So you just assume the girl haven’t consented. Warya baax shaaqo yelo you westernized blm leftist radical feminist
I genuinely hope that you’ll have the worst life that may ever granted.

really? Are you genuinely consenting pedophiles to marry young children? Be ashamed of yourself. Religion or not this is morally wrong AND DISGUSTING.

This child will have children while she’s a child herself without having any schoo L diploma and be dependent on that pedophile for the rest of her life. You’re sick and twisted and may any bad energy hit you.

Seeing how you have no bad opinion on Pedophelia makes me wonder if you like to engage with animals too you sick headed old cunt

You’re moral compass is formed by western standards. When a girl reaches puberty she is allowed by her non- believing parents to “explore her body” but god forbid is she were to engage in a lawful relationship with her spouse.
She is allowed to do that with a person her age.

Not with a loser that got rejected by other females in his age range. Her parents obviously sold her off to him and his family.

You are pathetic and a loser like him

Trending