TRIGGER WARNING This is child abuse

This girl can't be older than 13

War ilmaha yar reerkodi u celiya waxani nolol maaha sidani si mahe

This is disgusting a grown man marrying a kid
La ilaha illallah! I literally almost vomited 🤮! Couldn’t watch more than a second! Wtf is wrong with these pedophiles! I can’t believe Somalis and their God forsaken country supports this abomination! How is this not an international crime?

Ewwww! I literally vomited 🤮! Couldn’t watch more than a second! Wtf is wrong with these pedophiles! I can’t believe Somalis and their God forsaken country supports this abomination! How is this not an international crime?
If she menstruates she is halal for him , do you make laws based on your whims and desires or do you abide by Shariah?

This girl can't be older than 13

War ilmaha yar reerkodi u celiya waxani nolol maaha sidani si mahe

This is disgusting a grown man marrying a kid
La ilaha illallah! I literally almost vomited 🤮! Couldn’t watch more than a second! Wtf is wrong with these pedophiles! I can’t believe Somalis and their God forsaken country supports this abomination! How is this not an international crime?
Your personal opinion is of 0 importance. It is permissible. You marry an older lady if you so like.

If she menstruates she is halal for him , do you make laws based on your whims and desires or do you abide by Shariah?
I suggest you shut it! What kinda psycho supports a 40 year old to wed and sleep with a freaking 13yr old!?!?! Wish I was the PD I’d literally locate you rn and throw you in you prison!. The less psychos like you around the safer kids will be!’

I like to see you marry off your 13 yr old daughter or sister to a 40 yr old you piece of work!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
So if a girl gets her period at the age of 10 is in elementary school you see nothing wrong with having sex with her is what your saying

I suggest you shut it! What kinda psycho supports a 40 year old to wed and sleep with a freaking 13yr old!?!?! Wish I was the PD I’d literally locate you rn and throw you in you prison!. The less psychos like you around the safer kids will be!’

I like to see you marry off your 13 yr old daughter or sister to a 40 yr old you piece of work!
If they’re happy and content and she has reached the age of puberty why not ,who I’m to infringe on Islamic legislation? be driven be reason not emotions.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
If they’re happy and content and she has reached the age of puberty why not ,who I’m to infringe on Islamic legislation? be driven be reason not emotions.
be driven by reason?

This coming from someone who thinks girls can get married when they have their 1st period

be driven by reason?

This coming from someone who thinks girls can get married when they have their 1st period
There is nothing in sharee‘ah to stipulate a particular age of marriage for the man or woman. The scholars are unanimously agreed that marriage of a minor girl is permissible if her father gives her in marriage to someone who is compatible.

Trending