Advokaten's picture thread

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why’s everyone hating though? :childplease:

This is why I said you guys are durwah. You’ll nitpick every single little thing and won’t point out anything positive.

@Jiron was positive but he always is. He was also lowkey sus.

I think the pic’s pretty good, only problem I have are the shoes with no socks. I hated that. Who wears shoes with no socks?

@Apollo is throwing a hissy fit because i have constantly bullied even though he is 30 years older then me, He is angry due to his genetical bidaar problem kkkkkkkkkk, He has not got pussy since 1991 when the government crashed kkkkkkkkkkk

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You look like your parents still schedule your dentist appointments.
They actually do a lot of things for me and I’m trynna change that. :meleshame:

I remember I went out with friends and my mom gave me her card to buy things, then she later called me and told me to buy myself some clothes.

So I went to the mall and had no idea what to do. My mom was the one who picked out my clothes for me.

It was an uncomfortable experience. Stayed in the store for 45 mins to get 2 t-shirts and jeans. Came home and they didn’t even fit me that well.

That’s when I realized I’m a momma’s boy :i83dwbv:

So I’ve been trying to be more independent lately. Which only made me realize how much I rely on my hooyo and only made me more appreciative.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo is throwing a hissy fit because i have constantly bullied even though he is 30 years older then me, He is angry due to his genetical bidaar problem kkkkkkkkkk, He has not got pussy since 1991 when the government crashed kkkkkkkkkkk

I'm in my 20s, clown. You are not much younger than me, maybe even same age.

And speaking of hair, kkkkkkk, you got Madow hair.

Trending