This is a mess of an escape

Why is the naag-naag police officer screaming like his life is on the line?

" STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP! HELPPPPP! HELPPPPPP!" :kodaksmiley::susp:

Did he really just assaulted an officer? what country is this? Dude’s lucky he doesn’t live in America or he would’ve already be riddled with 100 bullets no questions asked. They’ll kill you here over a parking ticket, no joke!

Just few weeks ago, I witnessed a woman get into an auto accident with her kid stuck in the backseat. She couldn’t get the back door open. The police was called as she was crying for help. When they arrived immediately 4 beefy red face 6’2 250 pounds cops tackled her to the ground busting her lip open! Handcuffed her and dragged her to back of the cruiser despite at least 7 bystanders yelling at them wtf they’re doing! The whole thing took place literally within 30 seconds of them arriving before asking any questions or even rendering aid to the unconscious child in the backseat of the vehicle! And yes she was black, biracial maybe 22yrs old new mom.

Last edited:
Why is the naag-naag police officer screaming like his life is on the line?

" STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP! HELPPPPP! HELPPPPPP!" :kodaksmiley::susp:
He got hit with a car while his arm was over the window and the driver was putting the window up meaning his arm was getting toppled by the window, damn could have been worse maybe even a bit of nerves damage... not only that but the driver was driving while the man had his arm inside meaning he had to run with the car.

Scary experience wallahi

Last edited:
a whole ass mess

giphy.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Did he really just assaulted an officer? what country is this? Dude’s lucky he doesn’t live in America or he would’ve already be riddled with 100 bullets no questions asked. They’ll kill you here over a parking ticket, no joke!

Just few weeks ago, I witnessed a woman get into an auto accident with her kid stuck in the backseat. She couldn’t get the back door open. The police was called as she was crying for help. When they arrived immediately 4 beefy red face 6’2 250 pounds cops tackled her to the ground busting her lip open! Handcuffed her and dragged her to back of the cruiser despite at least 7 bystanders yelling at them wtf they’re doing! The whole thing took place literally within 30 seconds of them arriving before asking any questions or even rendering aid to the unconscious child in the backseat of the vehicle! And yes she was black, biracial maybe 22yrs old new mom.

I’m so confused by American police. Do they not get training or something? Why do they show up on high alert and only act to escalate the situation. They don’t even give themselves time to collect the facts or come to a judgement it’s like they’re in a fear or flight mode and just start shooting.

British police can be bad too. We’ve had a few cases that have been mishandled by the police. But I guess it’s not to the same scale as US.

I’m so confused by American police. Do they not get training or something? Why do they show up on high alert and only act to escalate the situation. They don’t even give themselves time to collect the facts or come to a judgement it’s like they’re in a fear or flight mode and just start shooting.

British police can be bad too. We’ve had a few cases that have been mishandled by the police. But I guess it’s not to the same scale as US.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It the wild west days they could bring you in dead or alive, some still operate on that premise.

The i

They don’t show up only in high alert, they literally show up to escalate and harm. Legit even if you’re calm, collected and have done nothing wrong; at least half of them will do everything in the power to aggravate you so you can say one wrong word and before you know it your on the ground. I once called the police because this racist lunatic, a parking attendant wouldn’t let me leave a parking lot while spewing vile shit at me and even spitting on my car windows. When the PD arrived, they talked to him first despit me calling them. The first officer that came up to me says “GTFO here now!” I was so confused because we hadn’t spoken up until then so i said “sorry aren’t you gonna get my side of the story” and he gets in my face practically spitting in my face and says “utter one more word and you’re going to jail”! Lol true story!

I dunno if it’s true or not but after George Floyd‘s death social media was swirling with news that American police are trained in Israel with pictures of their police killing Palestinians in similar manner. Someone even posted an entire PD meetings with PowerPoint presentations that’s referrenced these trainings with Israel.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
The i

They don’t show up only in high alert, they literally show up to escalate and harm. Legit even if you’re calm, collected and have done nothing wrong; at least half of them will do everything in the power to aggravate you so you can say one wrong word and before you know it your on the ground. I once called the police because this racist lunatic, a parking attendant wouldn’t let me leave a parking lot while spewing vile shit at me and even spitting on my car windows. When the PD arrived, they talked to him first despit me calling them. The first officer that came up to me says “GTFO here now!” I was so confused because we hadn’t spoken up until then so i said “sorry aren’t you gonna get my side of the story” and he gets in my face practically spitting in my face and says “utter one more word and you’re going to jail”! Lol true story!

I dunno if it’s true or not but after George Floyd‘s death social media was swirling with news that American police are trained in Israel with pictures of their police killing Palestinians in similar manner. Someone even posted an entire PD meetings with PowerPoint presentations that’s referrenced these trainings with the Israel.

Omg that is a frightening experience. Im sorry you had to go through that! I cannot imagine a police officer talking to me like that, especially after I called them. But then again it could be because I live in a very ethnic part of London.

It’s also weird to me that American civilians take it upon themselves to block someone’s exit, or harass people like we’ve seen Karen’s do.Surely that’s illegal to do, and the person at fault is immediately the one who obstructed the other.

Omg that is a frightening experience. Im sorry you had to go through that! I cannot imagine a police officer talking to me like that, especially after I called them. But then again it could be because I live in a very ethnic part of London.

It’s also weird to me that American civilians take it upon themselves to block someone’s exit, or harass people like we’ve seen Karen’s do.Surely that’s illegal to do, and the person at fault is immediately the one who obstructed the other.
lol, it’s ok it was 4 yrs ago. Most Americans are normal ppl but we have large percentage of retarded vile psychos. The crazy part is all of my direct hostile and racist police experiences(total of 4)took place in cities with large Somali population. When I was in other cities I was seen as “other” as hijabi and they harassed African Americans. But once you go to a city where they’re familiar with you then the harassment starts. And its standard procedure in the U.S if the police is called involving a white and POC, they’ll always always approached the white person first and comforted them even if they’re the perpetrator while you’re kept on the dark.

It’s shocking what we as humans can get use to and even normalize and it’s not until I see videos like this showing how civilized other police act around the globe, that I realize just how dire things are over here.

Trending