what do yall think??

• warya stop hating on fellow somalis, let him finesse those englandistanians for us, somalinimo

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • just another delusional farah

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is touring the mosques in Londonistan holding lengthy lecturers about how he was once a top selling artists who had a charting album :gucciwhat:and that he gave up his multi million dollar lucrative career in the music industry for THE SEEK OF ALLAH.

MASHALLAH it's something to applaud
BUT is here the catch to it, he wasn't a famous artist and his most viewed video had like 90k views :ulyin:and his moving like he's that muslim rapper napoleon from the outlawz group by mujahid tupac shakur or the revert rapper Loon from p.diddy's bad boy records

let me introduce this somali brother he goes by the stage name SoloLDN, he's a small time underground drill rapper who was relativity unknown until he left his jahiliyyah ways became a practicing muslim :bell:social media figure in the muslim community

i find it fascinating how he's finessing the mosques of englandistan like this, they are paying him 4 figures just to give talk on how he was round the wrong crowd and ending up being a wannabe rapper :ivers:

That's his marketing lie, but in reality nobody knows this no name lmao
yep no one knew him
yep now he's touring like he had a large fan base who he misguided and now needs to give dawah to them to neutralise he negative affect he had on them

This is so sad. So many people's dreams, passions, and talents are destroyed by magic sky fairy that doesn't exist. This is why the Muslim world can't progress, everything good in life is haram.

This guy is touring the mosques in Londonistan holding lengthy lecturers about how he was once a top selling artists who had a charting album :gucciwhat:and that he gave up his multi million dollar lucrative career in the music industry for THE SEEK OF ALLAH.

MASHALLAH it's something to applaud
BUT is here the catch to it, he wasn't a famous artist and his most viewed video had like 90k views :ulyin:and his moving like he's that muslim rapper napoleon from the outlawz group by mujahid tupac shakur or the revert rapper Loon from p.diddy's bad boy records

let me introduce this somali brother he goes by the stage name SoloLDN, he's a small time underground drill rapper who was relativity unknown until he left his jahiliyyah ways became a practicing muslim :bell:social media figure in the muslim community

i find it fascinating how he's finessing the mosques of englandistan like this, they are paying him 4 figures just to give talk on how he was round the wrong crowd and ending up being a wannabe rapper :ivers:

Your ate. He took down all the videos that he had control over. He had 6 figures in views for pirate and other songs also touched 6 figures. His album did decent numbers plus he was about to blow. He was also doing a few shows.

Let's just get the facts straight.

This is so sad. So many people's dreams, passions, and talents are destroyed by magic sky fairy that doesn't exist. This is why the Muslim world can't progress, everything good in life is haram.
wow wow just wow:gucciwhat:
i really need to note down all the non-muslims on here loool
however if i was doing music and it was doing well i swear by allah i would never have stopped in a million years i would continue and not stop even when i extracted every ounce of riches from it.
i don't really believe the music part itself is that much of sin but environment of clubbing, free mixing fucking groupie it gets u into is haram but i don't give a single f*ck :mjlol: i'm doing it
i would make a proud muhammedian rapper.:fredo:

Musician
S62860-xlimage-R2829-dress-like-a-musician.jpg

Sheik
maxresdefault.jpg

yep no one knew him
yep now he's touring like he had a large fan base who he misguided and now needs to give dawah to them to neutralise he negative affect he had on them

Sololdn isn't an unknown

The guy dropped some hot tracks back in the day with a lot of views. All of them are deleted now. :ohhhdamn:

I remember he was gaining a following and transitioning from youtube rapper to getting on a label around the time he quit music.

So I don't think he is lying.

Your ate. He took down all the videos that he had control over. He had 6 figures in views for pirate and other songs also touched 6 figures. His album did decent numbers plus he was about to blow. He was also doing a few shows.

Let's just get the facts straight.

He had multiple tracks with 6 figure views on them

UK labels sign anybody that is doing numbers on youtube, its not like America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts