this guy doesn't look somali πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
what's up with Eritrea. he's got coloured eyes πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ Somalis don't look like that πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ (top 2 are somali and Eritrean)

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
The Somali one looks Somali but the eritrean and Ethiopian one? Did the raw meat turn their eyes blue
no need to lie walaal. Most ethnic somalis don't have those features. He has no cushitic features. His face shape and features is not common in somalis. I'm going to disagree he looks more West Asian than Somali

Based

VIP
no need to lie walaal. Most ethnic somalis don't have those features. He has no cushitic features. His face shape and features is not common in somalis. I'm going to disagree he looks more West Asian than Somali
I was thinking the Somali guy looks more Eritrean:cosbyhmm:

I can 100% tell you that some of these men aren't from these nationalities. The so called "South African" one is a Rwandan model I have thirsted over before. His name is: Jean de Dieu Ntabanganyimana. Nin xaax oo aad u quruxbadaan weyee

The "Somali" guy looks very familiar not sure where he's from. He could probably pass for Somali.

We know damn well the Ethiopian and Eritrean guys don't look like the pictures they posted unless they're mixed.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I can 100% tell you that some of these men aren't from these nationalities. The so called "South African" one is a Rwandan model I have thirsted over before. His name is: Jean de Dieu Ntabanganyimana. Nin xaax oo aad u quruxbadaan weyee

The "Somali" guy looks very familiar not sure where he's from. He could probably pass for Somali.

We know damn well the Ethiopian and Eritrean guys don't look like the pictures they posted unless they're mixed. My memory might not be the best, but I do remember the men I have thirsted over and this tiktok is straight bullshit.
It seems like.you have thirsted over allot of men:whoo::sass2:

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
All the Horner ones are fake or mixed. Horners do not ever display light-eyes. The most you'll see is light-brown eyes like this:

zGCMfOE.jpg

We are descended from some of the darkest MENAs like Arabians and pre-Bronze Age Masris. Ain't nobody walking around with no blue eyes.

Trending

Latest posts