This forum have messed up with my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I have started to turn qabilist tbh. Some Somalis are just naturally better than others. Whenever I meet a Somali girl and she is from a low class qabiil I don't like, I will disregard her and act all mighty. I didn't know shit about Ethiopia or Kenya, but @Canuck s shilling made me dislike them a little. Build a wall and deport Oromos - Amisom soldiers = ebolaids. Whenever I meet another Somali I sperg out and constantly talk about Somali politics, making it hard for my ajnabi friends to take part in the conversation. @waraabe's talk about Somaliland made me buy a Somaliland flag

Have this forum messed you up too?

Qabiilism is a scourge on Somalia, it used to mean something once but it's now used to foster animosity between what are essentially the same people.

Duchess

HBIC| PuntExit Activist| PhD in Langaab Studies
VIP
Let's remove personal responsibility and blame a forum with hundreds of non-qabil related topics for why you're a 'qabilist'. :rolleyes:

You gravitate towards those topics because you were a qabilist all along and not even the funny or interesting kind. Your qabilism is juvenile and boring enough to reform a hardened qabilist like me.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Let's remove personal responsibility and blame a forum with hundreds of non-qabil related topics for why you're a 'qabilist'. :rolleyes:

You gravitate towards those topics because you were a qabilist all along and not even the funny or interesting kind. Your qabilism is juvenile and boring enough to reform a hardened qabilist like me.
At least I'm not a ****

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I have started to turn qabilist tbh. Some Somalis are just naturally better than others. Whenever I meet a Somali girl and she is from a low class qabiil I don't like, I will disregard her and act all mighty. I didn't know shit about Ethiopia or Kenya, but @Canuck s shilling made me dislike them a little. Build a wall and deport Oromos - Amisom soldiers = ebolaids. Whenever I meet another Somali I sperg out and constantly talk about Somali politics, making it hard for my ajnabi friends to take part in the conversation. @waraabe's talk about Somaliland made me buy a Somaliland flag

Have this forum messed you up too?
I haven't turned into a Qabilist. I stand firm in my belief that it is the most backward aspect of Somalia. But yes I have become a nationalist. Amison out, fuck Oromo, fuck ethiopia and fuck Kenya. Somalia ha noolato.

Hoyoo hates the fact that I'm constantly talking about Somalia and what needs to be done. I think my nationalism is reminding her of how lovely her country used to be when she was my age. So I've stopped talking about Somalia in front of her. I don't want my mom to be sad.

Its very normal Among Somali Parents to tell their children war crimes and what clan x did to clan x darood parents will say never forgive hawiyie for their rapes and Killing us you have issaq and the ****** crimes abgaal will Talk about habar gedir cleansing them from xamar

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Qabiilism is a scourge on Somalia, it used to mean something once but it's now used to foster animosity between what are essentially the same people.
And Somalis are too stupid to realize we are one ethnic group. Civil war could have ended the same year it started.

Duchess

HBIC| PuntExit Activist| PhD in Langaab Studies
VIP
At least I'm not a ****
This is what I mean. You regurgitate terms my peers used to use on the forum that shall not be named. I expect you to post memes and gifs I made too you unoriginal bootleg ass wannabe qabilist. You and your kind have destroyed e-fadhi ku dirir for the rest of us.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
^^ Lol he is becoming more influential than Adeerkii Muse Bihi. I doubt MB would be able to turn an staunch Daraawiish offspring into a self proclaimed lander. Something is amiss here!

And no, this place does not have any bearing on anyone's political stances and opinions and to claim it turns one into a qabiilist is a ludicrous statement, If anything you become a bit more informed about Somali and world issues with rare insight and perspective that you would never find anywhere else.

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
This is what I mean. You regurgitate terms my peers used to use on the forum that shall not be named. I expect you to post memes and gifs I made too you unoriginal bootleg ass wannabe qabilist. You and your kind have destroyed e-fadhi ku dirir for the rest of us.
Do you think these new forumers are that creative to come up with new terms or memes? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts