This Ethiopian guy on the left hand side looks Somali. Was his father kidnapped during 77'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
He does, but it was like a wtf is he wearing moment for me with the thumbnail lol.

They don't look like siblings. From what I've seen, Ethio sibs tend to look more alikeish, but these ones seem to have the Somali affliction of not looking a thing alike.

Rude bullshit title btw:camby:

Usually you can tell one from the other though (the Ethiopian from the Somali and vice versa) but for some ambiguous faces.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I expect to see Somalis flooding the comments section about how they "look Somali" :bell:
I guarantee this and will check immediately after this comment is posted.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I expect to see Somalis flooding the comments section about how they "look Somali" :bell:
Capture.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG

I didn't even have to scroll down :mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You weren't wrong. How are Ethiopians so low key? I don't understand. There' baaaareee of them yet they have next to no online presence. I get that they might see each other differently but even individual groups outnumber Somalis.:patrice:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You weren't wrong. How are Ethiopians so low key? I don't understand. There' baaaareee of them yet they have next to no online presence. I get that they might see each other differently but even individual groups outnumber Somalis.:patrice:
I honestly don't know but it's the same in real life too. They keep to themselves and are mentioned much less than Somalis.
I hate how loud we are both online and in real life and I wish we were an unknown ethnic group :jcoleno:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yeah, the guy on the left looks like a Somali and even cares himself like some Somalis I know.

He remembers me about a nigga I use to go fishing with :mjlaugh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He looks Ethiopian? He just doesn't have the habash eyes like the other two. There's a lot of overlap btwn ethios and Somalis in features. Some Somalis even have the bug eyes like habash and there are ethios with super silky hair like Somalis.

Someone needs to tell Somalis to chill with the internet. I swear every random video will have some Maryooley commenting on it. Is every single Somali on the internet?:mindblown:

As for the topic, can ethnicity tags die already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending