This dude never fails to amaze me. He literarily took the “fake it tell you make it” to the heart

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Look at the dramatic entrance

This dude lacks any originality, any authenticity. Dude plagiarizing JFK speeches one moment and the next moment copying Obama’s entrance.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Do you support SNA?

Yes I do, I want SNA to be made up of the best of the best from every region. I want them to be loyal to the country. Can u imagine how strong they will be in a decade? No more shabaab, no more amisom, no more neighboring countries meddling in our affairs and most importantly no more primitive tribal wars where scores of people die over few kilometers of grazing land. :)

This dude lacks any originality, any authenticity. Dude plagiarizing JFK speeches one moment and the next moment copying Obama’s entrance.

His a special case but better then down syndrome Farmaajo who is afraid to speak in Public.
May God save our country from this tragic curse. Ameen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His a special case but better then down syndrome Farmaajo who is afraid to speak in Public.
May God save our country from this tragic curse. Ameen

Farmaajo outa be tested for lower spectrum autism or dyslexia. No way that his speech is normal.

What was so horrific was that the other day a Kenyan said “this guy lived in the US for the last 30 years and this is how he commands the English language” :jcoleno: :camby:

Farmaajo outa be tested for lower spectrum autism or dyslexia. No way that his speech is normal.

What was so horrific was that the other day a Kenyan said “this guy lived in the US for the last 30 years and this is how he commands the English language” :jcoleno: :camby:

Dude lived in a small town and worked for DOT-Department of Transportation lowest possible office to work at. They locked him up in a corner at work, he didn't leave home once he entered. Now he locked himself up in Villa Somalia. These two sickos have been our Convid19 for the last 4-years. Time to kill the virus for good.

It's not our spee

This guy used to steal money meant for Somali refugees in Kenya for years before he became a PM.

He build mansions in Kenya out of it and became a millionaire.

:lolbron: he is one ugly mother fucker..with no charisma or presence..compare to this man
15858165798327487097624438989745_45727177504255.png

Evidence?
Evidence he was in charge of Norwegian Refugee council and how on earth did he amass millions of dollars when he didn't inherit money from his father nor was he known as an destitute business man.

I have relatives that worked in the industry and they know how unethical Kheyre was.
A hyena wanting to lead a nation of sheep.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Evidence he was in charge of Norwegian Refugee council and how on earth did he amass millions of dollars when he didn't inherit money from his father nor was he known as an destitute business man.

I have relatives that worked in the industry and they know how unethical Kheyre was.
A hyena wanting to lead a nation of sheep.

Call out the biggest sheep, she-male @embarassing

She-male is a troll...she ain’t serious

Trending