THIS DOCUMENTARY IS HILARIOUS! Xaliimo added a faarax in Canada on fb. Ended up bringing her to Canada. Turns out she’s his niece. Still married her😂😂

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm glad her uncle helped her but I'm ify about him:bell:. They should keep in constant contact with her just in case.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wait wait WHAT????

20211007_201916.jpg

I missed that part.

Are you bullshitting for views as usual or are you fr?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are other nieces and nephews whom marriage allows. For example- my first female cousin is married to her mom's first cousin. So that means- my first female cousin shares a maternal grand mother with her husband as a relative. My cousin says ayeeyo/granny & her husbands call my granny/ayeeyo as Aunty. Literally he is her uncle and husband and baby daddy

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Watch it for yourself

Besides, the vibe I’m getting is that it’s his wife and as per usual they lying to the gaalo.
I watched it they didnt mention anything about them being married. If they wanted to lie they could've hidden the fact that they're related and he could've brought her to the country as his wife, it would've been alot easier.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I watched it they didnt mention anything about them being married. If they wanted to lie they could've hidden the fact that they're related and he could've brought her to the country as his wife, it would've been alot easier.

First of all, who created this video? UNHCR! They’re the ones who they’ve told their story to. How are they not gonna lie to them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this could be an asylum ploy?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada I will excuse myself from this case. I urge @Basra to rule on this

@Basra is this a wife and a husband ?
Not gonna lie it did give me pause and hinted at possible signs of abuse with the obvious power dynamic, he has so much he can hold against her ( he brought her to the country,she lives with him, he provides for her, she's completely dependant on him etc) and there was no mention of his wife and kids, just showed them in an empty apartment together. However the reason I dont think they're married is because he's her abti and the family would never allow it. You saw her facetiming her siblings in Somalia so they keep in contact weekly, you think they would be so calm if they knew their sister was married to their uncle?

I think she should keep up with her education,find her own apartment and marry.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not gonna lie it did give me pause and hinted at possible signs of abuse with the obvious power dynamic, he has so much he can hold against her ( he brought her to the country,she lives with him, he provides for her, she's completely dependant on him etc) and there was no mention of his wife and kids, just showed them in an empty apartment together. However the reason I dont think they're married is because he's her abti and the family would never allow it. You saw her facetiming her siblings in Somalia so they keep in contact weekly, you think they would be so calm if they knew their sister was married to their uncle?

I think she should keep up with her education,find her own apartment and marry.

From my infinite wisdom I gather the following :

1. What uncle does not know the whereabouts of their sister’s kids?

2. She was adding guys on fb left, right and center to just capture that one dude who’s passed his prime who wants a younger woman and who can sponsor her.

3. It’s least likely he’d settle a niece with him. More than likely that he’d find a female roommate for her. Therefore this is highly unlikely.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where does it says she married him???

Where did 80% of our people sponsored by other Somalis says “we’re not related. We bought the slot in the sponsorship “. Dude! Tell me! How many have 01-01 as their birthday? How many came as husband and wife and are really siblings ?

Where did 80% of our people sponsored by other Somalis says “we’re not related. We bought the slot in the sponsorship “. Dude! Tell me! How many have 01-01 as their birthday? How many came as husband and wife and are really siblings ?
They say in the vid they're related and her uncle sponsored her through family unification program to bring her in Canada to live with him

Trending