This COMMENT about Racist Somali against West African

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I hate this community 048D4419-6B26-4166-B024-518442736E03.jpeg

Another J*reer lover ruining our already bad reputation.
:snoop:
They hate you and you still simp for them. This is why we need selective selection.

Why are we expected to turn the other cheek first? Can't both sides admit to their wrongs and move on.

I hate how self hating somalis expect us to bend over backwards for everyone first.

This is the result of not having strength (physical or mental) or pride in yourself, accomplishments, culture, and family. No one respects begging and groveling.

This is the result of not having strength (physical or mental) or pride in yourself, accomplishments, culture, and family. No one respects begging and groveling.

They were bullied for their somalinimo in school, where Faraxs defended themselves (some) xalimos turned to claiming to be other races and hating on their own

Colonised minds can’t be saved

They were bullied for their somalinimo in school, where Faraxs defended themselves (some) xalimos turned to claiming to be other races and hating on their own

Colonised minds can’t be saved
I agree that they cannot be saved they can only save themselves. Let's not have excuses for weakness. Everyone goes through a struggle some more than others but never let it define you or your life. Everyone respects strength it's a natural thing in all of us

Last edited:

Trending