THIS BOTHERS ME A LOT! Arabia has deported them 2 Somalia yet they carry on his language & culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
many of you who went back home has experienced this. Have you noticed that when you go to the diaspora hang out place you ran into these youths that got deported from Arabia as far back as 10 years ago but still believe that they Arabs.

These youths have no dhiig (dignity). Why still cater to the nations that didn’t honor your birth in their land ? Why are you still speaking their language. How could I be speaking their language when they eff me over and dropped me in a explosion prone place? WHYYYYYYYY!

to the language and identity of the people that told them to “eff of”

These youths have no dhiig (dignity). Why still cater to the nations that didn’t honor your birth in their land ? Why are you still speaking their language. How could I be speaking their language when they eff me over and dropped me in a explosion prone place? WHYYYYYYYY!

The britsih gave your land to ethiopia. Yet you still speak and communicate in English.
Secondly Arabic is the language of the Holy Quran.
Stop trying to cause animosity .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They will go to their home land and be free. Surrounded by people who look like them. I say, lucky them!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The britsih gave your land to ethiopia. Yet you still speak and communicate in English.
Secondly Arabic is the language of the Holy Quran.
Stop trying to cause animosity .

Give me a dam break!

How you gonna compare avocado and oranges you dimwit ?

Here are the reasons I am proud to speak English

This English speaking language plucked me out of a hell hole in my deepest and darkest moment

This English speaking land has given Sharci within 5 years

This English speaking land has taught me how to hold a pen at the at age of 11 (never been to school before )

This English land speaking land has educated me all the way to University. It paid all my tuition

This English land has employed, afforded me the chance to travel on monthly intervals while using a god smacking powerful passport where I speak to other countries from nostrils (kibir)

This English land has taught me the universal language where I can communicate 95% of the world and has afforded me the opportunity to move to another country to be employed.

There are so many reasons that it’ll take me all day

Therefore @Suldaanka go take your retarded logic up in a camel’s ass.

How dare you compare Arabia with the West in regards how we were treated.

You deserve to be enslaved by Arabs. I should’ve sold you cottdhamit

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
f13a863ab8090a6c6372f197c55b6049--fine-art-paintings-africans.jpg

Give me a dam break!

This English speaking language plucked me out of a hell hole in my deepest and darkest moment

This English speaking land has taught me how to hold a pen at the at age of 11 (never been to school before )

This English land speaking land has educated me all the way to University. It paid all my tuition

This English land has employed, afforded me the chance to travel on monthly intervals while using a god smacking powerful passport where I speak to other countries from nostrils (kibir)

This English land has taught me the universal language where I can communicate 95% of the world and has afforded me the opportunity to move to another country to be employed.

That country you care for caused the problem at first.
Second you are a hypocrite . You dont what oromos or bantus or arabs to be citzens of Somalia.

هلا :icon lol:
I was born and live in the gulf since that I don't consider my self a Arab.
It's how we the diaspora should speak the language,integrate into our host/adopted society.

@R.Kelly
you're adopted cockroacha so they aren't blamed that those cockroachas live in host country
IMG_7377.GIF

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
Give me a dam break!

This English speaking language plucked me out of a hell hole (Somali Republic) in my deepest and darkest moment

Fixed abti
Jamhuriyada barakaysan EE SL is not a hell hole

Status
Not open for further replies.