Third US Presidential Election Debate

Who do you think will be the next US President?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Donald Trump is dhibaato wallahi, this nigga's bringing Obama's half brother as a guest for tonight's debate.

upload_2016-10-20_0-38-42.png

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm an Independent and I live in very blue state, so I won't be voting. Hilary Clinton will definitely will be president. But, if she does become president, you can prepare for a war with Russia, even maybe nuclear.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Reer Mareeykan are legit flipping a coin with this one, either they pick the nacas or qumayada suux suuxeyso.

The only way trump will win is if there are a whole bunch of people who are so ashamed of supporting him they're unwilling to even anonymously tell pollsters their voting intentions.

Reer Mareeykan are legit flipping a coin with this one, either they pick the nacas or qumayada suux suuxeyso.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Trump is a little boy still. She's way smarter than he is and will probably bait him again. She will win even thought she is just as bad if not worse.

When he does lose, with the conspiracy theories he's peddling, his supporters will probably not be able to just accept it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"We spent six trillion dollars and they're taking over the Middle East"
upload_2016-10-20_2-36-42.png

:mjswag: Сделать Россию великой Снова

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Gets triggered calms down, tries to speak in a sensible manner, repeats himself couple of times, throws out opinions without reciting figures/facts.

/repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts