Things Somali Boys Do That Girls Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Another day another video by sexually depraved xaliimos talking about niman. The lack of originality is strong with these people it's like their IQ restricts them from creativity nacalaa kutalo. What makes it worse is that prisoner Australian accent :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: The worst thing that can happen to a oarent is their daughters becoming one of these xusul baruurs that will feed off of cayr with their 10 kids and their khat dealer husbands :mjlol: They should be grateful if any man looks their way things Somali boys do that girls hate kukahaa.

Last edited:
They talk over each other. have some civility gabdho.
One chick at a time. so niggas with four wives gotta deal with scenarios like these?:farmajoyaab:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn't watch but here are the things I hate that Ashy Abdis do.

Breathe
Smile
Look at me
Being ashy Abdi.

YoungFarah

VIP
The one with the mustache was funny.
IMG_6214.PNG IMG_6219.GIF

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
They are not Australian, gabdhaheena haa naga caayin. Australian somali girls are the most conservative and dont rant about somali men on twitter like the ones from other countries. The Australian accent is cute on a xalimo. You still havent heard them

YoungFarah

VIP
They are not Australian, gabdhaheena haa naga caayin. Australian somali girls are the most conservative and dont rant about somali men on twitter like the ones from other countries. The Australian accent is cute on a xalimo. You still havent heard them
What accent is that nacalaa cos whatever it is it should be eradicated

YoungFarah

VIP
Didn't bother finishing the video, too much buuq & their accents sounded disgusting. The xalimo with the red hijab is a qalanjo though.
She's xaax but that accent stinks bro speaking like the bunch of Criminals they are :mjlol:
The lack of originality with these videos is highkey annoying:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending