Things don't look good for Somalis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
حسن سجواني Hassan Sajwani (@HSajwanization) Tweeted:
How the #UAE brought millions of hearts together ...
#Eritrea #Ethiopia
#ThankYou @MohamedBinZayed https://t.co/BYyRGdgPni
Our enemies are uniting. We need to unite, fix our problems or we will soon be extinct. :damn:

Yes, that means you too Djibouti.:yacadiim:

0ogEphV.jpg

All this guy had to do was convince HG and Abgaal to come to an agreement with MX, OG and MJ on a power sharing formula. All this could have been avoided. :farmajoyaab:

0ogEphV.jpg

All this guy had to do was convince HG and Abgaal to come to an agreement with MX, OG and MJ on a power sharing formula. All this could have been avoided. :farmajoyaab:

Let's not play the blame game. It's pointless now. You could just as easily ask why didn't Siad Barre step down and retire in dignity? Instead, he destroyed Xamar.

Let's not play the blame game. It's pointless now. You could just as easily ask why didn't Siad Barre step down and retire in dignity? Instead, he destroyed Xamar.

I would argue that Siad saw the writing on the wall and did all that to stop all this from happening. I mean just look where we are right now. Oromo militias are killing somalis and they’re over running our major cities, Somali’s getting enslaved and killed in Libya, Terroism, AMISON occupying us etc

Okay, let’s just say the guy was a brutal dictator who was heavy handed at times, it still doesn’t make sense to take it out on innocent civilians. Even some groups suffered who had nothing to do with the regime such as the Dir, RX, Bantu etc If Hawiye and Darood shook hands in Xamar, I guarantee the Isaaq wouldn’t have left the union. I mean who could blame them after seeing all that carnage? :ivers:

30 years at war with one another and they made up like sisters. To all those Pro-eritrean Somalis, I told you they were just another untrustworthy xabashi country.

Also, lol@our "arab brothers" UAE conspiring with our enemies.

:bell:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
حسن سجواني Hassan Sajwani (@HSajwanization) Tweeted:
How the #UAE brought millions of hearts together ...
#Eritrea #Ethiopia
#ThankYou @MohamedBinZayed https://t.co/BYyRGdgPni
Our enemies are uniting. We need to unite, fix our problems or we will soon be extinct. :damn:

Yes, that means you too Djibouti.:yacadiim:
Its not just them literally everyone has an interest in the horn.
From diabolical Arabs to Turks, to Chinese, to Italians and Brits, even Norway and Sweden are influential now, we cant forget the sinister African Union/Kenyans/Ugandans/Ethiopians, and lastly good ole Uncle Sam.

This is all on top of our own divisions and infighting.

With the position we have on the map and the discovery of oil.. Things are looking very bleak.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Its not just them literally everyone has an interest in the horn.
From diabolical Arabs to Turks, to Chinese, to Italians and Brits, even Norway and Sweden are influential now, we cant forget the sinister African Union/Kenyans/Ugandans/Ethiopians, and lastly good ole Uncle Sam.

This is all on top of our own divisions and infighting.

With the position we have on the map and the discovery of oil.. Things are looking very bleak.

And this exactly why we will never find peace. All these different actors with different interests will only fuel divisions even further, pitting us against each other (which is already happening), getting in the way of any real reconciliation. They clearly benefit from Somalia remaining fractured and not in control.

Of course, i can't blame it all on foreigners. Somalis don't really want reconciliation. If the will was there, things could've been different by now.

The south already knew they were snakes it was only the north that were blinded by the broken promises UAE made. Lets create jobs for reer somaliland shacab turned into lets get cheap indians and xabashi

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Should of happened long time ago instead of wasting precious time, for all I know we would be better of than what we currently are.

Do you at least admit that wherever we'd be separated, we could've done better together?

Do you at least admit that wherever we'd be separated, we could've done better together?
absolutely! We would be very powerful as one we all know that, but the question is will we ever reach that stage?

My successionist agenda is not based on hate but rather i know somalis wont unite and we're all wasting time(30years soon and counting). I can see somali unification in the long future but not currently.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
absolutely! We would be very powerful as one we all know that, but the question is will we ever reach that stage?

My successionist agenda is not based on hate but rather i know somalis wont unite and we're all wasting time(30years soon and counting). I can see somali unification in the long future but not currently.

No, you're right, we had our shot. And then we had a second chance, which we are currently failing. We won't get a third one.

DRACO

VIP
Somalis need to unite but some fools think it can only happen under one flag, that will ultimately fail us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending