Thick Somali rapper (female).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Swedes shouldn't rap at all. Such a horrible language and these two were so off beat its not even funny. French rap or even dutch rap is better than this hot garbage.

Also that girl aint thick shes just fat.

No disrespect she ain't really thick but more fat tbh. Niggas need to chill with calling ever bloated ass thick now:gucciwhat:.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Swedes shouldn't rap at all. Such a horrible language and these two were so off beat its not even funny. French rap or even dutch rap is better than this hot garbage.

Swedish is not too bad actually, check this out

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Shes winning awards tho

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I cant believe thats the same petite cherrie we have come to know last couple of years, wtf she let herself go mise niyaw midba caloosha u buuxiyay?
I dont understand this uraago lingo she sings in but I use to listen to her out of pure xaasidnimo coz she was cute af walahi

She was gorgeous and still is but damn girl, some regular jimcsi wouldnt go amiss :banderas::ahh:
cherrie_mg_6918.jpg

I wonder which white man is gonna hand pick this new crop of Somali artists and get em to K’Naan heights
NO Somali female artist will reach those heights, just like how there won't be a female Mo Farah.

Their crowning achievement will be licking Idris's balls (he's a great actor though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts