THEY SAY WHO CREATED ALLAH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE ATHEIST ON SSPOT!

First and foremost we are brought up thinking that everything that we must verify must be touched and felt now let me tell you something if god could be touched and felt and seen would that be god?

god actually says there are good reasons to believe in him for example , look do you believe you had a great great great great great great great grandma? have you ever seen her? do you have access to her dna her grave?

scientifically you have no clue your just dumb on this position now does science say we can only verify the physical world with things which we can touch and feel .This is the non verifiable thing the ónly way you know you got a great great great great great great grandma is because your here youve made a logical rational decision not based on the physical world but based on necessity if its necessary your great great great great great grandma existed in order for you to be here you cant see here but if someone said she never existed youd be like youre crazy.

Do you see my point so the point is we dont need physical evidence all the time to come to conclusions exactly the same thing with god if you said cause and effect creator and created lets put it this way everything in the universe dude that begins to exist just popped here i am i just popped into existence has a cause you knw you must have came from somewhere everything that begins and starts to exist always has a cause now the universe without a shadow of doubt now began to exist based of philosophy mathematics big bang so from all this we know the universe began to exist so what logically follows therefore the universe has a cause

So we just say like without a doubt we know the universe has a cause, what is the nature of this cause well if it created the universe well if you create the universe it cant be part of the universe cause if its part of the universe than that would mean the universe existed and didnt exist at the same time does that make sense? no cause its crazy can someone exist and not exist at the same time?

So theres that it must be one cause if someone is knocking on the door we dont assume theres a mancester united football team behind the door right? we say its just one person yeah, cause its the the most logical explanation we know he must be all powerful he didnt create the geater sign he created the entire universe right? and you know you must be uncreated well some people would say but who created god?

It must be uncreated why? for example if i was to shoot you here and before i shoot I have to ask Abdi for permission Abdi can i shoot this guy? and he says wait I need to ask the one behind me to shoot and that guy have to ask for permission too if that goes on forever could i shoot you?

Its the same thing with universe the question of saying who created god is equivalent of saying there is no creation cause you need a final point cause if it went on forever we would never have creation in the first place.

Qol hoa Allaho Ahad, Alaho Samad, Lam yalid wa lam yolad, wa lam yakon laho koffoan Ahad which means
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him.
hes outside the universe

So just using our Aql in islam its our intellect we use reflection as the quran always tells us to reflect so we come to the conclusion that there must be a god.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Allahu Akbar!

I believe in him more than I believe in my own existence & everything around me, we came from him & to him we shall return.

The existence of Allah is so blindingly obvious that anyone who denies the existence of the Creator has willingly lied to himself.

It takes a special type of arrogance to overlook the obvious existence of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts