AbdiExit they said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound old. I bet you don’t even believe she’d say the same sentence with his name.
Lol no....this is not some random hookup between a white woman who fetishize black men and a black man. Its a youtube clickbait....thats all. Im sure she does say those words. But married people dont use racial slurs in their bed. Just as I dont believe a blk man married to a white man says in bed take it you white . Sis cut those movies off. They are bad for you lol

VixR

Veritas
Lol no....this is not some random hookup between a white woman who fetishize black men and a black man. Its a youtube clickbait....thats all. Im sure she does say those words. But married people dont use racial slurs in their bed. Just as I dont believe a blk man married to a white man says in bed take it you white . Sis cut those movies off. They are bad for you lol
I’m talking about real life. You’d be surprised, though I’m not saying I’ve heard of a Somali guy liking this particular kink (some others, yes, word gets around).

You remind me of a user called Gooney?

I’m talking about real life. You’d be surprised, though I’m not saying I’ve heard of a Somali guy liking this particular kink (some others, yes, word gets around).

You remind me of a user called Gooney?
Someone else said that. I agree some people do say that. Specially white women who fetishize black men. And you could be right she says it. I just have hard time imagining a british paki muslim saying it to somali husband. There are certain type of people who would be ok with this. Imagine you were married to a white man and he called you the n word in bed? Most people would bevlike wtf

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
Wallahi if someone ever calls me nigga I Will put a leash on him or her. But living in civilised Sweden, I would face huge repercussions so it's best to avoid such confrontations.

VixR

Veritas
Someone else said that. I agree some people do say that. Specially white women who fetishize black men. And you could be right she says it. I just have hard time imagining a british paki muslim saying it to somali husband. There are certain type of people who would be ok with this. Imagine you were married to a white man and he called you the n word in bed? Most people would bevlike wtf
:mjlol:
Well, that is definitely not my thing.

In this day and age, you never know. There’s a lot out there, including among Muslims. The fact that they posted the video which connotates sex in itself isn’t very mainstream Muslim to begin with.

:mjlol:
Well, that is definitely not my thing.

In this day and age, you never know. There’s a lot out there, including among Muslims. The fact that they posted the video which connotates sex in itself isn’t very mainstream Muslim to begin with.
That Youtube attention thing is like a drug. I been thinking of doing a youtube channel with a white female friend pretending to be married. Get some of that swirl money from youtube. Make it little more dramatic how our families were against it and we still went through with it. Us against the world type of thing lol

VixR

Veritas
That Youtube attention thing is like a drug. I been thinking of doing a youtube channel with a white female friend pretending to be married. Get some of that swirl money from youtube. Make it little more dramatic how our families were against it and we still went through with it. Us against the world type of thing lol
o_O
You sound word for word like him. In fact, he said the exact same thing.

VixR

Veritas
How do you search for that posters post. This is weird
I’m having dejavu, he’s said the exact same thing to me. A white friend disguised as a wife, the sob story, the making money off it. I’m sure you’re trolling? Are you also from the UK? :yloezpe:

Towards the end, he was beyond annoying and preachy towards me, so I told him to stop @ing me. Unless, it’s extreme coincidence, you’re definitely a dupe.

I’m having dejavu, he’s said the exact same thing to me. A white friend disguised as a wife, the sob story, the making money off it. I’m sur you’re trolling?

Are you also from the UK? :yloezpe:
Well yeah....but you make it sound like its unique. Its basically description of interracial youtube couples. Many people have said this in the past as joke. Anyway im not that poster, but you dont have to believe me. I just post nonsense to stay up for suxuur

oh the irony, is @Juuqbuuqluuq not a true dhulo due to cucking his native land to jeegan

I thought you tag me in a thread about xaliimos Siilaanyo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts