They made a prank about Rape

I agree, rape is no laughing matter except when it happens to male prisoners. That is the only acceptable kind of rape joke allowed.

na stop being rude & classless, we all know to “come to bed”, bed means sex because sex would never be mentioned that just classless. You need to learn the meaning of the hadiths & the quran instead of trying to memorize it. As long as their isn’t a medical reason a wife shouldn’t deny her husband sex thats haram. hahahaha your prayers won’t be accepted if you deny your husband sex. hahahahaha. don’t make him angry.
Stop tht bring jain narration of tht hadith time where when how those ppl meet and how they meet nabi was it night morning evening
Like i said u cant force your wife to have sex with if she isnt the mood or she doesnt give u concent and u cant force your wife to have sex with u when u 2 fight and are mad at each others
Btw dont post hadiths with u bringing jain narration from nabi mohamed

I have no idea why you're asking me that, I never spoke on that.

A counter-question was so unnecessary. Also, the angels will only curse the wife if the husband is upset, if he's fine with his wife's reason and is pleased with his wife then there is no problem. I'm done, I don't think you can read.
How Angel curse the wife if she refuse the sex
Did Allah revealed tht or it is some false hadith
If it is not false hadith then would u bring me jain narration of tht hadith

Trending