These people really making bread off Onlyfans

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Men still make more money than women on the whole. This onlyfans phenomenon won't change the gender pay gap. :lolbron:
Really?! How?!! Women pay to watch guys masturbate??? I'm genuinely curious

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Someone needs to throw a baati on a hooker, run her social media and give her 5%

:jaynerd: I know bare thirsty Somalis are online

When these woman start aging from all the plastic surgery and implants, will there onlyfans money supply run out, once looks start to fade money dries out. Imagine dating a girl who has a onlyfans and she's making more money than you and you have a respectable profession, Senior Staff Software Engineer at Google don't even make that much :yloezpe:.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
When these woman start aging from all the plastic surgery and implants, will there onlyfans money supply run out, once looks start to fade money dries out. Imagine dating a girl who has a onlyfans and she's making more money than you and you have a respectable profession, Senior Staff Software Engineer at Google don't even make that much :yloezpe:.

Its a sad state of affairs sxb.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
By the time she’s no longer doing sex work, she’ll have millions in her bank account. I doubt having to pose nude will be a real loss for her.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
By the time she’s no longer doing sex work, she’ll have millions in her bank account. I doubt having to pose nude will be a real loss for her.

Yeah but those pictures and videos will echoe in eternity. Is it worth it having your kids, grandkids, family and other people you care about finding them?!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yeah but those pictures and videos will echoe in eternity. Is it worth it having your kids, grandkids, family and other people you care about finding them?!

How she'll be comforting herself in that scenario

crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.gif

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Forget her, onlyfans made just shy of $200,000 of this one girl alone from that 20%. Add up all the girls on the site and this company is raking in dough for hosting pics and videos. Monetizing the biological lust in men is good business just as the girls are doing with their bodies.

Bruh, why tf am I so lazy :snoop:

Trending