There's this occupation that a lot Somali females from the UK and Canada are going to in droves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is the dream for many Somali females (and even a lot of Somali guys).

They acquire an English teaching certificate, apply for a job in Kuwait or UAE, and then they move there and never come back. You can approach a group of Somali girls, and at least half of them have a dream to move to the Arab countries and work there.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is a bad thing? Plenty of whites go to Asia to teach English and then make a living there subsequently.

I respect the hustle. Gulf countries pay silly salaries for basic jobs.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
My sister just got hired after working as a teacher here for the past 4 years. Being a teacher here sucks because, relatively speaking, it is one of the most stressful jobs with the least amount of pay.

Now she will have a compound, a transportation with a chauffeur and vacation allowance every school break. You can literally set aside about $3k monthly if you live a simple life.

All you need is a bachelors and a month TELF certificate.

No one ever becomes an english teacher abroad unless you go through formal eduaction and training etc in that specific country.
What they do become is Assistant to the English teacher. You are just there to assist.

Its not stressful at all , since they provide you with a plan and most of the work is done by the actual english teacher.
You basically dont grade test or do decide anything.

Why any Somali would willingly live in an Arab country is beyond me. I can understand it if it's only for the money.

Many somali girls and boys in the uk want to marry an arab , because it is the primary rule in he arab bootyclapping manual.
They need a Abu and Amina to gain validation. This my guess why they want to go.

or to further study in deen!

Many somali girls and boys in the uk want to marry an arab , because it is the primary rule in he arab bootyclapping manual.
They need a Abu and Amina to gain validation. This my guess why they want to go.

or to further study in deen!
Actually, their parents are constantly sending/taking them to the Gulf states so they fall in love with the glamour and that theyre "Muslim" countries. The older generations are to blame.

Theres a Somali girl who is a tradeswoman up in the oil site. A journeyman pipefitter. She's basically the only female in that site with a bunch of men.

She was also a star player in the Somalia womens basketball national team.

She puts a lot of unemployed reer UK Somali guys to shame

:hemad:

Last edited:

Sultana

On Hiatus
You guys do realize that the girls (or guys) who go without a BEd are getting paid like half the salary of those who do tho...but their salaries are tax free, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending