There is alot of qaniisnimo in Pakistan: Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after watching this very sad documentary on how men in Pakistan rape boys

and seeing a list that suggests that Pakistan is the fourth country with the most gay searched after (according to google):
10. Canada
9. United Kingdom
8. The United States
7. Australia
6. Philippines
5. India
4. Pakistan
3. Nigeria
2. South Africa
1. Kenya

I have come to the conclusion that there is ALOT of qaniisnimo in Pakistan. If you watch the documentary above you will see these men prefer to rape boys over a woman. and the reason why is because the woman belong to the house. And if they come out they ought to be covered from head to toe. They take advantage of homeless children. In the doc they say they are not gay but they've only raped a couple of boys, but they insist they are not gay.

Some quotes from the doc (if you didn't watch it):

(7:58-8:20) "I was sleeping on a bed here once and four people grabbed me and threw me in a car. One was a bus driver. The other three were heroin addicts. All four of them raped me. After that, I was bleeding and I fainted" ( a boy said that)

(12:44-12:52) "95% of truck drivers admitted that having sex with boys was their main entertainment" (the narrator on a survey carried out by a children's charity)

(14:05-14:29) There was a kid on this bus and everyone had sex with him. Everyone was horny so they fucked him in the ass. I did it too, but what else could I do? They invited me. He was that type of kid anyway" ( a truck driver)

These qashins:trash: have the most homophobic social attitudes and laws in the world but have the audacity to rape BOYS. (I'm not promoting it btw just stating the hypocrisy of these shaitaans)

Hellfire is awaiting these :trash::trash:

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Common human story through history. Humans taking advantage of humans. Or weaker humans.

Post this on twitter Pakis need to take an L today! they hate on us superior somalis so much because they can't even get through the day without shagging boys. No wonder these khanis mofo's are getting bullied by romanians.:susp:

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts