There’s that hot latina girl on walmart

So there’s this Latina girl in walmart. I was getting sprite and she was looking at me she is smiling at me. She’s like come here. I went to her and she said can you help me with the pack of water bottle. I said yes and meanwhile helping her. She said thank you and smiled at me, Luckily she’s my neighbor and i want to ask her out. What should I say :jcoleno: :kendrickcry: I’m afraid she’s going to reject me

Last edited:
So there’s this Latina girl in walmart. I was getting sprite and she was looking at me she is smiling at me. She’s like come here. I went to her and she said can you help me with the pack of water bottle. I said yes and meanwhile helping her. She said thank you and smiled at me, Luckily she’s my neighbor and i want to ask her out. What should I say :jcoleno: :kendrickcry: I’m afraid she’s going to reject me

Go for it. Rejection is a part of life. Makes you stronger.

She couldn't pick up a pack of water bottles? Weak. And how do you she's your neighbor?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Wallahi ur kid did u just get b0ner only from her smile, while the elites here r doing abu tyrone moves smashing those snow bunnies