#TheBlueRevolution in #Laascaanood #Somalia #unity

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴

I was moved by this clip, and I believe that Laascaanood will be the future leader of Somalia Republic, insha Allah. Why? Can't you see how their people have lost interest in the separatist regime of Somaliland and recognized the unity of Somalia? It's real, and it's hitting harder than before. The recent conflict in Laascaanood has led to tens of thousands of people fleeing the area, seeking refuge in Ethiopia

. The conflict is rooted in the disputed city of Las Anod, which is at the center of a dispute between Somalia's semi-autonomous Somaliland and Puntland regions

. The conflict has been ongoing for years, and it has resulted in heavy fighting in the northern Somali city of Las Anod

. The Dhulbahante clan, which is the majority in Laascaanood, has been fighting for its rights to be recognized by Somaliland

. The situation is complex, and there are no easy solutions. However, I believe that the resilience of the people of Laascaanood is a strong motivation for change, and I hope that they will continue to fight for their rights and for the unity of Somalia.

Last edited:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Thnx for sharing this to the creator . This made me very emotional. Inshallah, all of #Somalia shall be united & exercise sovereignty over its lands. Free all the Muslim & oppressed people around the globe. Resilience is a strong motivation for change. Long Live #Somalia

Trending