The_Screw soo gal Val !

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Bro I don't remember. What did she look like? I'm not the man I once was.
We were at an event at Union Hall..about 3 years back ...tou were walking with her like old man walk with their daughters

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
You ever bring up the War of 77 he just pops up out of no where ...walahi that's just amazing
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Horta is that Jinn? Wallahi your are right. It doesn't matter what forum. It could be somnet, Somaliaonline, as soon as any topic is posted about 77, he will be there. This is amazing because he is not regular contributor. He comes online only for that specific subject. I think waa Jinn:hehehehe:

Since this thread's title is "The-Screw, come in', let me ask a question about The-Screw. Is he an admin here or something? How come that other thread he created got deleted with such suddenness right after he said 'an admin might delete this thread' there? I was editing a comment reply I made and the whole thread just disappeared right in front of my eyes. :kanyehmm:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Since this thread's title is "The-Screw, come in', let me ask a question about The-Screw. Is he an admin here or something? How come that other thread he created got deleted with such suddenness right after he said 'an admin might delete this thread' there? I was editing a comment reply I made and the whole thread just disappeared right in front of my eyes. :kanyehmm:

That actually makes a lot of sense. The-Screw used to be an admin over at somnet but was replaced by Fah. Now he pops out of nowhere and joins this forum and is a friend of Menace's. Menace has stated that although he owns the forum, his tech savvy friend is running it..:axvmm9o:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
That actually makes a lot of sense. The-Screw used to be an admin over at somnet but was replaced by Fah. Now he pops out of nowhere and joins this forum and is a friend of Menace's. Menace has stated that although he owns the forum, his tech savvy friend is running it..:axvmm9o:
He only taught me how to obtain a domain and also advised me hot make forum sections. The rest I figured out. :kobeok::mjpls::mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.