The_Screw soo gal Val !

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ninyahoow I have been bewildered by 2 individuals on somnet who I can't believe could probably exist.

The first person I've always wondered about us LOUIS guy...seriously does he reside in Miami or something ? Have you ever checked him out, his IP

What about Daabyeer..is that Waryaa

Can't help you there my brother. I'm just here (& over there) to just browse and socialize. I can't get involved in this somnet/SSpot tug of war. You understand, right?

menace

VIP
Look!..I'm not asking you anything about them personally..just asking is Louis a Cuban ?

somnet is an open forum. Grant is white, who is to say this Louis person who I am not even that familiar with isn't Cuban? I've been around this forum since 1998, I've seen people of other ethnicities come and go. I

Btw. I'll be in town this weekend, lunch?

menace

VIP
somnet is an open forum. Grant is white, who is to say this Louis person who I am not even that familiar with isn't Cuban? I've been around this forum since 1998, I've seen people of other ethnicities come and go. I

Btw. I'll be in town this weekend, lunch?
We shall have a lunch Inshalah.

Let me ask you this ! Are you gonna confiscate my phone for fear of getting filmed by the lunatic character The Menace?:9uoofqd::leon::leon:

menace

VIP
Lmao. Have I ever done that? Wait, don't answer that. Sxb, waa na qaribtay.
Dude!

Your friends are getting filthy rich on top of these kids. You probably wondering what'm referring to. I'm talking about this new joint they opened where it has DJ, shisha and guaranteed chicks. They created this formula where they charge the girls $5 to get in and the boys get charged $10. They don't stop there..they lead the person to the counter to buy a shisha and no 2 people can smoke a shisha.

You'd think no one would be going there right ..it's jam packed every weekend, starting Thursday ...I haven't been there because it's for the young cats but these dudes are milking it sxb ..

(I just assumed they are your friends, I'm not sure )

They are my friends and I know the place you're talking about. People go into business to make money, they found a formula that works for them. I haven't been there in a year and I half but from what I see on Snapchat, it is often crowded. I am happy for them as I am any Somali making profit running a business. We need more people working for themselves and not stressing in a 9 to 5.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Look!..I'm not asking you anything about them personally..just asking is Louis a Cuban ?
Luis is Cuban. He has registered on every Somali forum. First time I encountered him was 2006 ON SomaliUK forum. He was inquiring about the Ogaden war of 1977

menace

VIP
They are my friends and I know the place you're talking about. People go into business to make money, they found a formula that works for them. I haven't been there in a year and I half but from what I see on Snapchat, it is often crowded. I am happy for them as I am any Somali making profit running a business. We need more people working for themselves and not stressing in a 9 to 5.

That's the way to go! Otherwise time will run out working that 9-5 while you're making another men's dream come true and while you got nothing to show for except a little home, a car and if lucky $200k at the age of 64...

If these dudes can hang on and not feud within the ownership ( I believe it is a group of owners ) then they can expand like the Habeshis in DC and Atl

menace

VIP
Luis is Cuban. He has registered on every Somali forum. First time I encountered him was 2006 ON SomaliUK forum. He was inquiring about the Ogaden war of 1977
You ever bring up the War of 77 he just pops up out of no where ...walahi that's just amazing

I would not advise expansion. The thing about Somali businesses in Columbus is that they're always changing ownerships, in my opinion I think they should sell it.

menace

VIP
I would not advise expansion. The thing about Somali businesses in Columbus is that they're always changing ownerships, in my opinion I think they should sell it.
So I heatd MN got there shisha' closed ?

I don't know, I don't go to hookah lounges or any place Somalis hang out. These days I go out of my way to avoid bumping into them.

menace

VIP
:lebronwait::mjpls::lebronwait::lebronwait::lebronwait:
I don't know, I don't go to hookah lounges or any place Somalis hang out. These days I go out of my way to avoid bumping into them.
Bro I had a legitimate question ...

Remember some chick you was with at OSU campus few years back ...can you offer her to me for national liberation :lebronwait::mjpls::meleshame:
She was a badasss..what a blossoming flower she was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending