The worst thing 2 have happened 2 Somali females worldwide has been the advent of Social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Women are once again going berserk on qabiil related attacks.

Now it's abt a beef between Kabayare and Hodan Abdirahman

Where are the men folks of these disgusting women ?

On top of that incredible ignorance is displayed

I'm not gonna share the videos bc I am clamping down on things that bring me dambi

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Provide us with some background info. Why are they fighting? I thought those two were friends??

menace

VIP
She booked a concert at the one undercover vlub hotel called City Plaza...owner changes his mind when the more famous singer Hodan Abdirahman came calling..nigga owner called Farxiya and told her "I changed my mind, good luck "

She goes berserk and posts a tirade about the hotel and how she was dealt with.

Then shit escalated to the point that Hodan was dragged into it.

Then now shit turned into a qabiil social media fight with a xoolo females defending one or the other.

Here she is still complaining ...she needs to take a micro-economy class..the law of supply and demand siilaanyolaugh

S

Shamis

Gaajo.com only one hotel in Xamar with a stage (it's like a community centre stage) and now fanaans and have to scrap it out to get a booking. I like Kabayares songs but every time she does extra curricula shit I want to bring her back down to earth.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I never liked Hodan, and farxiya seems crazy.

This is one battle I will enjoy. lol

S

Shamis

She can't hate on her for booking the only venue in town. Kabayare is about to fall off, I think it's age related though she's getting on a bit and Hodan is the new girl in town.

menace

VIP
She can't hate on her for booking the only venue in town. Kabayare is about to fall off, I think it's age related though she's getting on a bit and Hodan is the new girl in town.

But Kabayare booked it first and dude reneged on the deal bc he figured Hodan is money

S

Shamis

That's business. She shouldn't be dragging the poor girl through the mud just for performing in the only happening venue in Xamar. She should've left it at the venue and not brought her wedding and other calaacal into it to make Hodan look bad.

Somali celebrity gossip lol

Kabayare is in the wrong. Waqtigeeda wee heshay iyada mexe oogu diidaysaa walaasheed inee markeeda nuurto? Qaraar iyo maseer.

menace

VIP
Somali celebrity gossip lol

Kabayare is in the wrong. Waqtigeeda wee heshay iyada mexe oogu diidaysaa walaasheed inee markeeda nuurto? Qaraar iyo maseer.

I'm kind of confused..kabayare booked it first tho !

Provide us with some background info. Why are they fighting? I thought those two were friends??

I don't have all the details but here is what I heard:

Farhiya Kabyare called City Plaza Hotel in Xamar a few months ago to exclusively book its hall for a New Year's show.
They agreed, but then a price disagreement made the deal fall a part and this created tension between Kabyare and the owners. Owners went ahead and gave the venue to Hodan Abdiraham and Ahmed Rasta to perform a New Year's show. This offended Kabyare for two reasons: 1. she was offended that her friends, especially Hodan, would do business with people who slighted her, and 2. she was offended that the owners of city plaza gave the venue to Hodan instead of her even though she is "from Mogadishu" (which is code for "i'm hawyie.)
From my personal analysis, Kabyare doesn't understand basic economics and is a qabiliste.

Of course, there might be more details to this story (or this entire set of events might be a lie, remember I heard this hearsay online).

menace

VIP
I don't have all the details but here is what I heard:

Farhiya Kabyare called City Plaza Hotel in Xamar a few months ago to exclusively book its hall for a New Year's show.
They agreed, but then a price disagreement made the deal fall a part and this created tension between Kabyare and the owners. Owners went ahead and gave the venue to Hodan Abdiraham and Ahmed Rasta to perform a New Year's show. This offended Kabyare for two reasons: 1. she was offended that her friends, especially Hodan, would do business with people who slighted her, and 2. she was offended that the owners of city plaza gave the venue to Hodan instead of her even though she is "from Mogadishu" (which is code for "i'm hawyie.)
From my personal analysis, Kabyare doesn't understand basic economics and is a qabiliste.

Of course, there might be more details to this story (or this entire set of events might be a lie, remember I heard this hearsay online).

Thank you for the inner details. We have found Kabayare to be guilty as charged. She failed to recognize the most essential of Adam Smith capitalistic behavior. A provider will sell it to the highest bidder for the maximum price.

Status
Not open for further replies.