The World's Most Dangerous Economy: Somalia | Economics Explained

I just watched this really fascinating video from Economics Explained on Somalia. It was really eye-opening to learn about the challenges that the country has faced and the potential for growth in the future. I highly recommend giving it a watch if you're interested in learning about global economics and development.Fascinating video from Economics Explained on Somalia.

Thankfully we are not at the bottom of the EE leaderboard. It's always a relief to see that we are making progress and improving our standings. We should continue to work hard and strive for even higher rankings in the future. Let's keep pushing ourselves and supporting each other along the way.
1685884914852.png

I listen to this podcast!

The good news is there's lots of room for improvement. Stability and peace are needed, then the investment + industralisation will naturally follow. I'm just relieved we're not at the bottom lol

most of what they showed to present somalia as a poverty stricken place isn't even somalia. im sure there are plenty of places in somalia that looks messed up to push the poverty stick they always do but there so lazy and use other african countries to portray Somalia
Think about how weird it was, if the topic was the Japanese economy, but all we saw were pictures and videos of Shanghai and Hong Kong. It's equivalent to that.:mjlol:

Think about how weird it was, if the topic was the Japanese economy, but all we saw were pictures and videos of Shanghai and Hong Kong. It's equivalent to that.:mjlol:
you would never see a vid about england with a russian, actually forget that you wont see an irish back drop and that's right next door yet africans get back drops from all sides of the continents as if we all are apart of one big country

If they're somali than I'm japanese, so is Somaliland the last standing somalis, because I never see these type of people in Somaliland
im joking my point is that across the vid that's what we are mainly being portrayed as. they aren't actually somali these kids might even be from a different corner of africa

im joking my point is that across the vid that's what we are mainly being portrayed as. they aren't actually somali these kids might even be from a different corner of africa
I get you but in southern somalia you will find extreme looking bantus sometimes Somalia don't look like Somalia anymore.

that's madowweyn folks they aint ethnically somali and they are a minority
I know they're not ethnically somali but that's my point they're the image of Somalia when people search videos about the country people assume that's how we look. And ngl their numbers are in the millions I doubt in the future they would be a minority.

I know they're not ethnically somali but that's my point they're the image of Somalia when people search videos about the country people assume that's how we look. And ngl their numbers are in the millions I doubt in the future they would be a minority.
unless they become 50% of the population they will remain a minority. plus with all the nationalist of our generation we have running about i have a feeling these people staying in somalia will only continue to face persecution and maybe even genocide or deportation. they don't have much political power and i doubt they will ever get more at any point with the trajectory of the future gens who will eventually lead the country

unless they become 50% of the population they will remain a minority. plus with all the nationalist of our generation we have running about i have a feeling these people staying in somalia will only continue to face persecution and maybe even genocide or deportation. they don't have much political power and i doubt they will ever get more at any point with the trajectory of the future gens who will eventually lead the country
true but we seriously need to dust off and clean our image I want good-looking somalis as the face of Somalia, at this point I don't even mind if some turks migrate to Somalia and intermix with our unfortunate looking ones

Trending