The world is becoming a greener place except...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Somalia:snoop::snoop:
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/ames/h...inates-the-greening-of-earth-nasa-study-shows
global_tamo_2017_full.png

The south since the 90s is not the same, north not much has changed which is surprising.

Compare us to China and India that are much greener now that they used to be.
asia_tamo_2017_full.png

Grow trees. More rainfall, cooler climate and more habitats for animals if you create forests.
yup plant trees and advance agriculture, make it a community issue to plant trees like the Chinese. India has revived many dry rivers which we could also do.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
yup plant trees and advance agriculture, make it a community issue to plant trees like the Chinese. India has revived many dry rivers which we could also do.

We could revive the Waaheen(Hargeisa) Togdheer dry river and the Nugaal and the Northern regions would be green

Thanks for the info. Than, it's pathetic that not one somali leader has made this a priority. If planting trees can prevent droughts
Your welcome walaal. It's up to us youth to change our country together. I plan to do something like a tree planting campaign in north somali in the summer. Not south somalia because i love my life too much to die young.

We can increase rainfall in the north and south by planting more trees. Besides global warming reports how that somalia will get more rainfall if climate change occurs for some reason, which i also found interest.

:cosbyhmm:

Watch this interesting video. This man came upon land in texas as dry and barren as north somali regions and he managed to make it lush and green again. Man was put as vicegerent on the earth and it's time we started acting like it!

We could revive the Waaheen(Hargeisa) Togdheer dry river and the Nugaal and the Northern regions would be green
They are dry because of surface run off. TO much overgrazing and animals eating the grass,leaves the ground exposed and the water doesn't seep in and flow it instead runs off and goes underground instead of flowing as it would on land that is covered by shrubs and grass. Most of our water flows into the sea and isn't captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts