The World’s Largest 10 Economies in 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egypt is predicted to be the only African country in the top ten largest economies list in 2030. Plus, Asia's slice of the Global GDP pie will increase to 35%; with China, India, Indonesia e.g. becoming Economic behemoths.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalia will be in the top 20 once that oil gets dug up.

Oil will pay for infrastructure to build the rest of these, but when you add up revenue from;

Oil
Farming
Fisheries
Tourism

We can be #1 in Africa.

Only salvation for Somalia is to hand over leadership solely to the people of the Northeast. But Somalis are too prideful for that to happen.
This very post is a display of the illness that is qabiilism...why only a particular group of Somalis from that region?
:mjlol:

When it comes to leadership, qabiil, region or any other petty bs doesn't matter in the slightest.

Oil will pay for infrastructure to build the rest of these, but when you add up revenue from;

Oil
Farming
Fisheries
Tourism

We can be #1 in Africa.
Oil or natural resources in general won't be your saviour: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/resource-curse.asp

Btw, Somalia won't become the largest economy in Africa in 2030, that position is predicted to be held by Egypt.

Last edited:
Like your link points out, diversification is the way around it.

I said oil would only be used to setup infrastructure for the rest of our lands gifts like fisheries, farming and tourism
Unfortunately, in the real world that will most likely not happen, especially in a country like Somalia where Qabiil trumps everything.

Corruption will suck Somalia dry of anything the country earns from Oil revenues & other sectors of the economy will largely be ignored.

Why do yall keep bringing up somalia just for the sake of spreading negativity? it started off as a thread about egypt and turned into somali qabil bashing. This sort of shit is what keeps ups behind for 30 yrs. The old generation failed and the new generation of diaspora 80% are qashin and only 20% (of which i'm a part of) mashallah are smart nationalistic individuals aiming to get degrees and rebuild. However somalia's future lies with the current governments and how they deal with security and resources. I don't like a lot about nabad iyo nolol but they aren't doing to bad, lets be honest they inherited a mess from HSM who sold us out dirt cheap.

I personally think we have a lot of potential and not just from oil. We have lots of wind and solar power that can power whole cities for free and help us dominate the electricity sector in the east of africa and possibly the whole of africa. We are blessed with a long coastline and can dominate the fishery sector and agriculture sector also. All this depends on good non corrupt leadership and that won't take forever to achieve so long as good somalis exist and hope to build their country.

Honestly i can turn somalia into a superpower.

:trumpsmirk:
Screenshot (92).png

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

Oil
Farming
Fisheries
Tourism

We can be #1 in Africa.

You would need Somalia to move from an agriculture based economy (200 million in exports, mostly livestock and animal/vegetable byproducts) to industry/services. Increase the population by a few million. Then double the economy every year for the next 8 years. Very unlikely.

For us to even be on the list we would need a massive population increase. That is the only reason China and India are on that list.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why do yall keep bringing up somalia just for the sake of spreading negativity? it started off as a thread about egypt and turned into somali qabil bashing. This sort of shit is what keeps ups behind for 30 yrs. The old generation failed and the new generation of diaspora 80% are qashin and only 20% (of which i'm a part of) mashallah are smart nationalistic individuals aiming to get degrees and rebuild. However somalia's future lies with the current governments and how they deal with security and resources. I don't like a lot about nabad iyo nolol but they aren't doing to bad, lets be honest they inherited a mess from HSM who sold us out dirt cheap.

I personally think we have a lot of potential and not just from oil. We have lots of wind and solar power that can power whole cities for free and help us dominate the electricity sector in the east of africa and possibly the whole of africa. We are blessed with a long coastline and can dominate the fishery sector and agriculture sector also. All this depends on good non corrupt leadership and that won't take forever to achieve so long as good somalis exist and hope to build their country.

View attachment 70436
My man, is that a game where you're the dictator of Somalia?:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera

View attachment 70436
My superpower 2 keeps crashing at boot

My superpower 2 keeps crashing at boot
The confirmed superpowers 3! i was surprised but they finished working on the guild so they went back to milk this cash cow.

I hope they include somalia's newly found resources and autonomous regions like SL and PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending