THE WOMAN WHO ACCUSED HER HUSBAND’s REVELAED (She also made a new video that shows her to be bitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
both of them are reer Buuhoodle :mjlol::mjlol:

Make up can do hella difference

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He still couldn't view it

I mean what else can we do if the man is a neef? Are you gonna collect grass for him to eat
200w.gif

This is very sad and just show the state of us. We care more about views, likes and gossiping.
We rather film our self screaming and cursing Then build each other up.

VixR

Veritas
Naaah it's the same old story but in more detail. which she includes his name & his family's name etc...
Give me the deets lol. I’m so confused at what she’s saying. From the video, she’s going on about someone’s grandma and burning her house down. I lost the plot

Give me the deets. I’m so confused at what she’s saying. From the video, she’s going on about someone’s grandma and burning her house down.
I watched it last night on youtube, wallahi I got so confused as well, all I heard halfway was ''motherfucker....manawifto'':yloezpe: cause she was going in circles.

VixR

Veritas
I watched it last night on youtube, wallahi I got so confused as well, all I heard halfway was ''motherfucker....manawifto'':yloezpe: cause she was going in circles.
She called him a khanis again, I heard that much, but she’s talking about grandmas and spilled milk of someone’s baby. I’m so lost :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts