The winners and losers of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Winners

1. Hamdiya Ahmed
Despite our opinion of her it’s undeniable she won this year. Her consistent publicity stunts at fast food restaurants got her a modelling contract.. who’s suprised that all the racism claims stopped as soon as she got what she wanted?

2. Sabrina Dhowre
Our girl brought home the bag. She got engaged with the worlds sexiest man and received a record breaking 219 threads made about her in a week by the same guy.

3. Mama Malyun
Despite a few road bumps and the loss of her lucrative YouTube channel her notoriety has sky rocketed, and as @Cognitivedissonance always says there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Losers
1. @Kodeen- he was left heartbroken this year when he found that the girl who saved his name as free pizza on her phone was using him.

2. @Abdalla- he was formerly kicked out of the politics session when he dropped a video of a Bacha Bazi, and claimed it was a nomadic puntland dance.

3. @RichEnoughForGucci
Her DM stock value dropped faster than the Zimbabwe dollar when she revealed she wasn’t a Colombian. She’s set to make a comeback though with a tell all book about the DM pleas she received from @Basra.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Winners

1. Hamdiya Ahmed
Despite our opinion of her it’s undeniable she won this year. Her consistent publicity stunts at fast food restaurants got her a modelling contract.. who’s suprised that all the racism claims stopped as soon as she got what she wanted?

2. Sabrina Dhowre
Our girl brought home the bag. She got engaged with the worlds sexiest man and received a record breaking 219 threads made about her in a week by the same guy.

3. Mama Malyun
Despite a few road bumps and the loss of her lucrative YouTube channel has notoriety has sky rocketed, and as they say there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Losers
1. @Kodeen- he was left heartbroken this year when he found that the girl who saved his name as free pizza on her phone was using him.

2. @Abdalla- he was formerly kicked out of the politics session when he dropped a video of a Bacha Bazi, and claimed it was a nomadic puntland dance.

3. @RichEnoughForGucci
Her DM stock value dropped faster than the Zimbabwe dollar when she revealed she wasn’t a Colombian. She’s set to make a comeback though with a tell all book about the DM pleas she received from @Basra.

I actually miss our tom boy @RichEnoughForGucci !

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Winners

1. Hamdiya Ahmed

2. Sabrina Dhowre

3. Mama Malyun
Despite a few road bumps and the loss of her lucrative YouTube channel her notoriety has sky rocketed, and as @Cognitivedissonance always says there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Losers

3. @RichEnoughForGucci
That was a hoe move right there.
Reminding everyone about the L @Kodeen took. We all forgot about that

Hamdiya really did take a W. I don’t know about maya tho. She should hop off the internet

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U two above me....leave Kodeen alone. I really dont know anything about Kodeen, but i have this justice sense to defend Kodeen.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The winners of 2018 in somalispot

@sigmund

@Knowles

@Reiko

@Shoto Todoroki

ConsiderateWealthyBat-small.gif

Loser @shabellegal
@xalimathe6 exposed her cat fishing ways and she disappeared.
The fact she left after that gave her a bigger L.

Winner
The geologist xalimo that’s finna secure the bag

And
The user that recently got into med school
That xalimo may never secure the bag. The idea is out there and people can claim it. And she is not educated enough to be a part of the scientific community. I hope I'm wrong though.

What do you mean not educated enough... Shut your chauvinistic pie hole.

@Knowles look at this..
She hasn't even reached uni. And the scientific community don't take you seriously if you don't have that basic credential.

She may be recognized for it, but she may never capitalize on the idea because the idea is out there and big companies can just by patent on it.

You can get 6 figures check if you win a Nobel prize, but she doesn't have a scientific understanding of geology. Her finding a better solution to mine diamonds effectively was not a from a geologist perspective, but merely a smart innovative practical accident. I'm not trying to put her down, but using logic.

How i'm a chauvinist? lol

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is too young you idiot. She hasn't even reached uni. And the scientific community don't take you seriously if you don't have that basic credential.

She may be recognized for it, but she may never capitalize on the idea because the idea is out there and big companies can just by patent on it.

You called me an idiot, insinituating that I'm a female so therefore I am an idiot. :fittytousand:

She will capitalize it. Hopefully.

Muji

VIP
She hasn't even reached uni. And the scientific community don't take you seriously if you don't have that basic credential.

You can get 6 figures check if you win a Nobel prize, but she doesn't have a scientific understanding of geology. Her finding a better solution to mine diamonds effectively was not a from a geologist perspective, but merely a smart innovative practical accident. I'm not trying to put her down, but using logic.

No sexism in my thread please.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i should go down in history has anyone ever got someone who mocked an entire ethnicity and thought that he would get away with it and worked at a successful chain fired?

Has anyone exposed an anti somali youtuber and forced them to make an apology filled with tears?

yall already know who's the true winner I am history.

Status
Not open for further replies.