The West Should Hold Refugee Appreciation Day

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In the west, people live comfortable lives and enjoy rule of law, security and government services. If all this collapsed, my prediction is they would go extinct thru mass suicides, they can't walk a day let alone years in the shoes of a civil war refugee. Why I say this? Look at their military who are only exposed to these environments in short-tours and their all returning with PTSD and suicide. This is their military for god sakes who are trained for it, that's why I say it would be a disaster of mass porportions if all their civilians had to experience civil war conditions because their not trained for it and even if they were, their results would be not much different to their military.

Do you honestly think a westerner can not only come from such civil war environments and PTSD but also RE-START in a new country where they are not only a visible minority(racially, religiously, language, etc) but also learn that nation language and build a new life for themselves and their kids under unfavorable conditions(discrimination)? hell no. Do you think they could go from the 'status and life' they enjoyed in their own countries and working as cleaners, taxi, factory workers?

That's why the west if their smart should hold a refugee appreciation day to knowledge-transfer from them how to survive under very unfavorable conditions so if a time does come that the west has to go thru such things, their more well prepared in advance and possibly can withstand the storm better then what they would unprepared.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ukrainians and Russians doing it close 200k deaths no sign of either giving up. Cadaan people cabsi cabsi when they really fight millions die and world is shaken

Trending